Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smart and Fishndude pig huntin'- Dual live thread tonight......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Smart.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
      Progeny of that amazing animal from a few years back?
      Not sure but one can hope.

Comment

I'd rather be lucky than good at times!

Quote from my father.

Comment

Good on you guys for doing the lords work in this heat, even if we did have a "cool front"

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
            Good on you guys for doing the lords work in this heat, even if we did have a "cool front"

Thanks fellas....It was quite comfortable at 86 degrees....sitting in the shade with a 10mh breeze on me. Now in the fall, winter or spring I would say 86 degrees was the spawn of Satan and I'm near death...lol

Playing with the video edit later today.

Comment

Congrats Jason!…and where in hail is that quad pod lol…I can’t find it [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                Heck yea that little one will eat good and the other will die so a win.
                Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                Congrats! Id rather drag the pocket pig anyways

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                One arrow, one dead pig in hand. That’s success to me. Congrats Jason.
                Originally posted by krtnorris View Post
                I'd rather be lucky than good at times!

Quote from my father.

Thanks for helping me to look at it positively...hahaha. I was a mad mofo last night though....especially after looking for almost 2 hours. Some say, "its a **** pig...I wouldn't have looked that long" but I like the video editing and posting. Finding it completes the video. Plus it helps the ego when I find the one I'm aiming at...especially in a pig slump..

Comment

Congrats Smart. Was hoping we would have a double, but wasn't expecting Smart to take care of it himself.
                  Last edited by sp-bow; 06-28-2022, 07:31 AM.

Comment

I'm glad I didn't text you last night....sounds like you wouldn't have taken too kindly to my inspirational texts!

like said above...one shot, one dead pig

Good shootin Dupa!

Comment

Congratulations, Jason, 1 out of 2 isn’t bad. I hate pigs!

Comment

That shot on the bigger pig looks like money. Those dang critters constantly amaze me and their ability to take an arrow and disappear.

Comment

Here’s video proof Chew. I can’t believe that pig didn’t die in 50 yards . Both pigs were spraying blood… If I didn’t know that that pig would be reduced to a hairball and a grease spot by all the coyotes we have out there, I’d gone back and looked this morning. But I covered lot of territory in my almost hours. Not sure I could have made a better pocket heart shot. Arrow is also coming from the right of the camera.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVtjEfyZEMI"]DFW area pig(s) with a bow 6 27 2022 - YouTube[/ame]
                          Last edited by Smart; 06-28-2022, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Comment

Looked perfect to me! Maybe the hole just "sealed up" like people talk about and keep the blood from dripping. Hard to say. But I did get my first customers of the year as I was reading your thread earlier!

Click image for larger version

Name:	865814047940646-100-3-06282022111352-W1000592.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	24686705

Click image for larger version

Name:	865814047940646-100-3-06282022111648-W1000594.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	24686706

Comment

Getrdone!!