X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Ole Miss!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      I'm glad Ole Miss one but it wzs still the most disappointing season ever for me as a Texas fan. On to football.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Won. Was.

Comment

Kinda makes the Big 9, 10, 11, 12 feel like a red-headed stepchild? Sure you want some of this?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Congrats to OU, it’s over. Ole Miss can’t beat them. Mud hole cometh.
          This ma boys is “reverse psychology” at it’s finest!!

Congrats to Ole Miss for the Championship and to OU on a great season…..they whipped our butts in 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            I'm glad Ole Miss one but it wzs still the most disappointing season ever for me as a Texas fan. On to football.

Your football season is not looking any better! [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              Kinda makes the Big 9, 10, 11, 12 feel like a red-headed stepchild? Sure you want some of this?

Its like the pressure is so great a team could **** it all away on a popup in foul territory…

Comment

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Congrats to Ole Miss. Impressive run

This could be interesting next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to Ole Miss!! One of the last in and went on an impressive run!! Timing is everything!! That’s what I love about the CWS!!

Comment

Congrats to Ole Miss! Hotty Toddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Its like the pressure is so great a team could **** it all away on a popup in foul territory…
                      Well played, Smart, unlike said pop up.

Comment

My bucket list CWS Ole Miss win with my boys is complete. Most epic time of our lives and Hotty Toddy Nation took over Omaha. Had to be 95% Ole Miss fans there. It was insane! Proud Rebel here…and I think it’s always been known “we may not win every game, but we ain’t never lost a party!” But we got the Natty this time!! HYDR Memories made for a lifetime!
                        Attached Files

Comment

That Ole Miss coach seems like a good dude. I am glad he got a championship. Stanford and Texas = Sad

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
                            My bucket list CWS Ole Miss win with my boys is complete. Most epic time of our lives and Hotty Toddy Nation took over Omaha. Had to be 95% Ole Miss fans there. It was insane! Proud Rebel here…and I think it’s always been known “we may not win every game, but we ain’t never lost a party!” But we got the Natty this time!! HYDR Memories made for a lifetime!

Dude that is the trifecta. Those boys will talk about that experience the rest of their lives. Congrats on the win and experience. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Wonder why the OU fans didn't show up?

Comment

What an awesome experience for you and your boys! That’ll be a story they tell for the rest of their life! Hope to do the same with my kids when A&M finally wins one of the “big 3” in my lifetime.

Cannot believe that bar sold $125k+ worth of Jell-O shots in a week. Props to Ole Miss fans though. Y’all blew that challenge out of the water!

Comment

Working...
                                X