• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome critter! Well done MrLucky.

700 lbs of fish! Keep on em.

Comment

Awesome, congrats

Comment

700 pounds, yowza! That looks like a dream of a place. Thanks for taking us along!

Comment

Congrats Matt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anything hit the ground tonight?

Comment

Congrats on a nice buck.

Comment

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn’t get another axis this evening but can’t complain about the weekend. Overall, 83 bass caught, work done at the ranch and lots of good meat in the cooler. I can’t thank god enough and the owner of the ranch for letting me manage his place for so long, 12 years of raising this ranch gives me joy. Looking forward to the whitetail season. Happy hunting to all!!

Thanks again for everyone following along.

Side note, I think I’ve convinced the owner to shoot another big deer this year. He shot our biggest, 198 b&c this past year, I believe we have one that will go over 200 this coming year. Another live hunt in the future. This is the mount from the 198. High fence haters gonna hate. The deer off this ranch are all born on the ranch, no pen deer, few introduced genetics (years ago) lots of hard work and management.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Nice. I am taking the wife next week to shoot an exotic.

Heath, tell Cody he’s still owed an axis out here. Borgfeld has been owed an axis hunt for 2 years and won’t do it.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
                      Heath, tell Cody he’s still owed an axis out here. Borgfeld has been owed an axis hunt for 2 years and won’t do it.

Lol, I mean if I need to come shoot it for him and show him I’m certainly available.

Congratulations on the Axis.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
                        Didn’t get another axis this evening but can’t complain about the weekend. Overall, 83 bass caught, work done at the ranch and lots of good meat in the cooler. I can’t thank god enough and the owner of the ranch for letting me manage his place for so long, 12 years of raising this ranch gives me joy. Looking forward to the whitetail season. Happy hunting to all!!

Thanks again for everyone following along.

Side note, I think I’ve convinced the owner to shoot another big deer this year. He shot our biggest, 198 b&c this past year, I believe we have one that will go over 200 this coming year. Another live hunt in the future. This is the mount from the 198. High fence haters gonna hate. The deer off this ranch are all born on the ranch, no pen deer, few introduced genetics (years ago) lots of hard work and management.

High fence, low fence or no fence that’s a helluva buck. 83 bass is a lot of jaw jerking. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          High fence, low fence or no fence that’s a helluva buck. 83 bass is a lot of jaw jerking. Congrats.

Thanks gumbo man, it was a blast, going back down soon to let my son shoot an axis.

Comment

Cool thread. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on the mngmt buck ! Looks like lots of fun fishing too. Good trip, thanks for taking us !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                                Congrats on the mngmt buck ! Looks like lots of fun fishing too. Good trip, thanks for taking us !
                                Don, me and you really shouldn’t pass judgement on other people for what they shoot. Not everyone gets an opportunity to hunt the deer that live in our head.

Comment

Working...
                                X