Livingston area eats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
    I really never knew any of them. One of there wives worked for me for about a year. She was a psycho.
    I don't remember Todd being married. He almost got that way and kinda went south after that. Around that time he quit working for the SO and went to run the restaurant

I figured Scott wife not having to work since it was her family that owned the ranch. She was a little brunette gal
    Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
    I don't know about doves but one heck of a big gator was killed by Hughes granddaughter in a pond on that property.
    Think that was Scott's daughter. I haven't talk to either since i got a picture of a deer Todd shot several years ago. Them doves may have been coerced or something. Couldn't beat them out of the place[emoji16]

Last I heard about Scott he was a constable or something in Polk County.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Chad is a friend of mine and the boy can throw down on some BBQ. When he gets the place up and going we’ll have to meet y’all for dinner one evening. And don’t forget Frankie’s place. He’s got it going on. But Chad is a BBQ guy.
      Definitely love to meet yall over there. He has some great stuff on the menu.

I don't know how I left Frankie off the list. He's a friend of mine and has a great diner. Pit Row Pit Stop is another good place to go and Frankie is adding on to it right now.

Comment

LeBlanc's Cajun kitchen!

Comment

Chaddy Daddy is relocating to the old Hughes Catfish Inn building in Goodrich.
          I'm going to have to try this. I wonder what ever happened to the chupacabra deer mount

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

We are at LeBlanc’s now…delicious!

Comment

Well I finally met the Mayor. Thankyou so much for coming out this evening Mary. It was nice meeting you and your husband. And your mom is such a nice lady. Hope to see y’all again.

Comment

My daughter’s boyfriend has family in Moscow just North of Livingston. Us being from Louisiana (Shreveport Yankees) he was telling us about this really good Cajun place near Livingston called LeBlanc’s

He said the best catfish he has ever had!

Gonna have to make the drive up there soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mikebyrge View Post
                  My daughter’s boyfriend has family in Moscow just North of Livingston. Us being from Louisiana (Shreveport Yankees) he was telling us about this really good Cajun place near Livingston called LeBlanc’s

He said the best catfish he has ever had!

Gonna have to make the drive up there soon.
                  Thank you sir. And we don’t discriminate. We let Louisiana folks in here too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                    I live in Livingston and I'm an expert at eating too much. Our favorites are LeBlanc's, Long Branch Steakhouse, and Patron's Grill. I used to like Florida's but the last couple of times I was in there it wasn't that great to be honest. ChaddyDaddy Brisket Bar is pretty dang awesome too.
                    This

Comment

Well I finally met the Mayor. Thankyou so much for coming out this evening Mary. It was nice meeting you and your husband. And your mom is such a nice lady. Hope to see y’all again.

You will sir. We are likely to be regulars. Man those are good groceries. Love those fried shrimp!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                        You will sir. We are likely to be regulars. Man those are good groceries. Love those fried shrimp!
                        Thanks Kevin. Again it was nice meeting y’all this evening.

Comment

Working...
                        X