Anybody have experience with WinnCo Investment in New Braunfels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have experience with WinnCo Investment in New Braunfels

My mother got a cold call in the mail interested in buying her property outside Port Lavaca. Not unusual, gets them pretty regularly most of the time for some rediculous lowball, but this one made an offer on the property and it was not a bad offer. Did a little online digging and found the company online, has only been around since 2019 and I could not find much for reviews, so am curious if anyone has had dealing with them or knows someone who has.

Also have heard/read alot of stuff about Gates or China buying up lots of farm/ranch land in the US and was curious how to find out if this company is a front for one of them.

I got a letter a few days ago . In Jackson co . Offer was about 1/4 of what it’s worth. As for the company I’m not sure how the run the info down .

Comment

They look like a wholesaler company, no names or anything. They market the property to buy/market. If the offer is good, tell them you want a $5000 Earnest Money Check that goes hard in 10 days. You will see if they are serious or not.

This is my business all day every day, call their bluff with the short option period. If they balk, no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bcdawg1 View Post
        My mother got a cold call in the mail interested in buying her property outside Port Lavaca. Not unusual, gets them pretty regularly most of the time for some rediculous lowball, but this one made an offer on the property and it was not a bad offer. Did a little online digging and found the company online, has only been around since 2019 and I could not find much for reviews, so am curious if anyone has had dealing with them or knows someone who has.

Also have heard/read alot of stuff about Gates or China buying up lots of farm/ranch land in the US and was curious how to find out if this company is a front for one of them.

I might be interested in her property. What is it? Message me if serious about selling.

Yes, I’m an investor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Make sure you know the market. If they are offering they believe they can make money on the property with that offer.

Comment

Working...
          X