Forester in hardin county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forester in hardin county

Does any one know who the forester is in hardin county? I have a couple questions I would like to ask. The lease boss is putting a fire ring about 20 ft from my camper, and he keeps telling me to change the tires on my sxs, because they tear the rd up. The rds are sand for the most part, and I hunt in a area that floods and is muddy. Just want some clarification if im breaking any landowner rules I guess.

I'm no help, but does the fire ring have anything to do with the question? I'm confused about that part.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t think a forester would know if your breaking any landowner rules.

Comment

Ask the landowner. Lease boss is probably someone you want to keep happy too.

Comment

Find another lease. If someone is giving you grief about tire tread on a SxS, then you probably are never gonna make that guy happy. Furthermore, if he's moved the community fire ring to your front door AND giving you grief about your tire tread then he doesn't like you and wants you gone. Either way, no forester is going to be able to answer your questions or help your cause.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            I don’t think a forester would know if your breaking any landowner rules.
            Originally posted by Walker View Post
            Ask the landowner. Lease boss is probably someone you want to keep happy too.
            Guessing it's a paper lease

Comment

Yes, it's paper company. Manulife just bought it. It's really not him, it's his daughter. She wants the lease run like it's a dictator ship. Any thing she says, don't question her are they threaten to kick u off. Just trying to male this yr

Comment

Sounds like she’s dumber than a post

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                  Yes, it's paper company. Manulife just bought it. It's really not him, it's his daughter. She wants the lease run like it's a dictator ship. Any thing she says, don't question her are they threaten to kick u off. Just trying to male this yr
                  Sounds like her ex wasn't really going hunting so she has to ruin y'alls fun now

Comment

Life’s to short and hunting time is limited. Run like the wind. When your at your hunting lease your blood pressure should drop.

Comment

Working...
                    X