X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Naw, he was wanting to axe him a question

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    I literally just spit my drink out laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
      I was wondering if anyone else noticed but lungs on the ground. Glad the officer had a 9.
      Yup. Once I saw the lungs on the ground…I knew right then the officer used a high powered 9.

What a crazy world we live in! Glad the officer was able to stop the threat before he was attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by TKC View Post
        It is kind of crazy how in real life how little blood is visible in real life shoots. The ones I’ve seen other than a suicide to the head area, usually not a lot of blood.

That’s also why we train and teach after a gun fight to self check and buddy check for wounds. Sometimes have to strip down to search for holes. I haven’t had to do this but that is in training.

Example, if you watch when President Reagan got shot, SS didn’t know he was hit until he started coughing blood in the limo. They then started checking him and found he had a chest wound.
        It makes me wonder....all these shot deer threads whether it be gun or bow. The author says not much blood at the shot. Then a sentence later blood is pouring.

But here we have a 115 to 180 grain bullet going 1000fps give or take and getting the same results as 180 to 200 grains going twice as fast and it's supposed to be different on a person?

Blood gotta make it to the hole then soak the clothing before a good trail starts

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

What a tragedy this is. Had a counselor just been there, the police department wouldn't be out the cost of ammo

Comment

That guy was shot probably four times and still alive. Thus the need for high capacity mags.

Comment

It's a lesson for everyone. When you're out and about keep eyes on everyone because this can happen to you also. Keep your head on a swivel.

Comment

Working...
              X