• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Not everyone has been 37 times.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Basketball and baseball success sure helps ease the pain of the disaster which is Auburn football.
      War Eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
        Basketball and baseball success sure helps ease the pain of the disaster which is Auburn football.

War Eagle.

We feel your pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          That plane ain’t landed yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            We feel your pain.
            Can a brother get an Amen……

Comment

Good luck to everyone’s team!!! Just glad to be there!!

Comment

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

**** this should be fun!
                Congrats to Auburn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Half the field is SEC while Tennessee is at home. I bet they can’t stomach to watch a pitch of the CWS. Screw them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Crazy to think that 6 of the 8 teams will be SEC schools in the near future.

It's an embarrassment of riches...but will it backfire?

Selection committees for NCAA sports have a built in agenda to promote equal representation around the country and among conferences.

The SEC will get better and deeper in talent overall with the addition of the Horns and OU, but will it help or hurt SEC schools being represented in post season play and overall in winning championships?

The SEC leadership will need to be on point in leveraging the power that comes with having the best and most desirable product to watch.

I think SEC strength and the business of NIL will eventually contribute to the death of the NCAA.

It will be interesting to watch...

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                      Crazy to think that 6 of the 8 teams will be SEC schools in the near future.

It's an embarrassment of riches...but will it backfire?

Selection committees for NCAA sports have a built in agenda to promote equal representation around the country and among conferences.

The SEC will get better and deeper in talent overall with the addition of the Horns and OU, but will it help or hurt SEC schools being represented in post season play and overall in winning championships?

The SEC leadership will need to be on point in leveraging the power that comes with having the best and most desirable product to watch.

I think SEC strength and the business of NIL will eventually contribute to the death of the NCAA.

It will be interesting to watch...
                      That is absolutely not true

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        That is absolutely not true
                        Bull Butter!! Yes they do!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          We just got done with some select softball for Berk in this heat. Cold whiskey in hand and a nice surprise logging in to see this post. Friday night sounds perfect to watch Pete shove!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m flying to Pittsburgh on Friday for a show so the prime time game works perfect with my schedule. I wish I was in Omaha but still excited.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                            Yep...saw that and had to adjust! Somehow got my ticket in the same seat for a cheaper price. Just listed the other one.

The early game does allow you to do dinner though. The Drover is my CWS staple, but 801 Chophouse is home to one of the best meals I have ever eaten.

I miss Rosenblatt.

Comment

Please don't drag the conference leg humping over here...

Comment

Man this is tough. Who to pull for....

OU: Big 12 but it's Oklahoma...
                                UT: Big 12 but it's UT...
                                A&M: State pride but it's A&M...
                                ND: Bc they knocked us and Tenn out but who cares about ND...

Guess I'll choose to keep it in the Lone Star State even tho hearing "it's our 38th trip" and RLB professing his SEC love, nonstop is going to be brutal. Good Luck to all. It's going to be a good one.
                                Last edited by Fmjag64; 06-14-2022, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X