Help with Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Site

SO I havent been able to get on to TBH for a while I texted another member he stated to turn off javascript but the sends me to *** sites.. I was able to get on now with my work computer but is there anyway around this issue?

I 5ho7ght it was fixed. My phone worked fine for the last week or so but now it's back to the **** site unless I turn off Javascript. Andbthen I can't see pics or links don't open.

Comment

Try turning on the desktop setting in your Google settings. Works for me. I never got sent to port, but it sent me to something that wouldn't open, or a sketchy message saying to click and update my browser.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Comment

Phone or tablet
        Android
        Chrome browser
        Three little dots on the top right -select
        Scroll down select Desktop site
        Should be good to go until the fix is in.

Comment

Have to tried to use Tapatalk ?

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
            Phone or tablet
            Android
            Chrome browser
            Three little dots on the top right -select
            Scroll down select Desktop site
            Should be good to go until the fix is in.
            I have tried this and still sends me to "other" sites. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

I am on a laptop right now. Wish I could get on with my phone but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
              I 5ho7ght it was fixed. My phone worked fine for the last week or so but now it's back to the **** site unless I turn off Javascript. Andbthen I can't see pics or links don't open.

You forgot to put your glasses on before typing your reply, didn’t you? Happens to me all the time. It’s amazing what’s Spell Check let’s go unnoticed.

Comment

Working...
              X