Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Sorry to hear sir

Comment

My condolences to you and your family and sister.

When I was very young, my dad's sister was run over by a drunk at 3 in the afternoon. She was riding her bike on a path about 50 yards from the road and he left the road, ran her over returned to the road and went home. He was the mayor's son and was never charged. a few years before or after, my dad's brother and wife were also killed by a drunk driver. That was in the 60's and 70's, long before drunk driving laws were on the books.

If you drink, don't drive. It is easier to have someone sober drive you.

Comment

Very tragic, my condolences.
        I also have no tolerance for drunk drivers. My best friends wife was killed going to work early in the morning by a drunk.

Comment

So sad and tragic. My condolences and prayers for the entire family.

Comment

This is heart breaking! I am praying for your family!

Comment

Prayers. Such a preventative loss considering all the ride shares available.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, may god bless you and yours!

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Hard to believe the number of multiple repeat offenders driving around risking all our families lives.

Comment

Repeat offenders (3rd time) are getting out shortly after. I thought the 3rd time was a charm and you stayed awhile. Not the case now!

Comment

Horrible. I worked a DWI Unit for a few years and it is a society problem. With U we and Lyft it is easily avoided and senseless

Comment

Lord please be with and comfort all of this family during this very sad time.

Comment

Am I correct in that this happened 20 years ago?

just read the link, sorry for your loss
                          Last edited by texasdeerhunter; 05-18-2022, 11:14 PM. Reason: Comprehension

Comment

Sorry my freind. Prayers for y’all for sure!!

My family lives every day with the consequences of a drunk driver. My wife was hit head 13 months ago & is in a wheelchair as of now, BUT I know a God. People that stink & drive are extremely selfish people. They think about no one but themselves, not the ones that would be affected by their ignorance.

Again my freind prayers for y’all & keep your head up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X