UTV Negotiating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTV Negotiating

I was looking to purchase a UTV, I was wondering if there was any negotiating from dealer or is the market so hot that you pay the retail price listed. How much did of a discount should I expect?

Maybe used from individual.

Comment

Originally posted by jbr81900 View Post
      I was looking to purchase a UTV, I was wondering if there was any negotiating from dealer or is the market so hot that you pay the retail price listed. How much did of a discount should I expect?
      I got a cup of mediocre coffee while signing papers but that was before things got really crazy.

Comment

My dad bought one a few months ago. He got 500 off for timber exemption. And they threw in a windshield, a light bar and swapped plastic for metal roof

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          My dad bought one a few months ago. He got 500 off for timber exemption. And they threw in a windshield, a light bar and swapped plastic for metal roof

Where the heck was this at? My neighbor is wanting to buy a utv and I’ll send them that way.

Comment

just be glad to pay MSRP and no extra fees etc....

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
              Where the heck was this at? My neighbor is wanting to buy a utv and I’ll send them that way.
              Normange tractor. Polaris 1000 single seat.

Called to check a price and they had someone back out of a unit. Offered to pops and done

Comment

When I bought one a year ago. The negotiating consisted of: Here is the price. What add ons do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                  Maybe used from individual.
                  I think this, but call around and ask.

Comment

Good luck. There are still some good honest dealers that are charing MSRP around here for new units but it's not the norm. Most are charging MSRP but then adding a few grand worth of freight/prep and lots of non-negotiable accessories. I tried to help a friend find one in a hurry for a long trip they are taking soon and it made me want to pull my hair out.

Comment

Doubt you will have any bargaining power. I bought my Can Am from Justin Spies (TBH member) a few years ago and deal was smooth. I’d buy from him again. I can’t remember the dealer name but he’s located in or near Lufkin from what I remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Normange tractor. Polaris 1000 single seat.

Called to check a price and they had someone back out of a unit. Offered to pops and done

That’s awesome! 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                          Doubt you will have any bargaining power. I bought my Can Am from Justin Spies (TBH member) a few years ago and deal was smooth. I’d buy from him again. I can’t remember the dealer name but he’s located in or near Lufkin from what I remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Lufkin Power Sports

Comment

Only on used probably and it want be much.

Comment

If you have a timber/and or farm ag exemption you shouldn’t have to pay any tax on the purchase as I understand it. Now if your dad didn’t have an exemption good for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X