I need a little help - hit and run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a little help - hit and run

Can anyone run a plate for me? This db ran in to my wife's car today and took off. We have witnesses and reported it but APD said it would be at least a week until an officer will have time to contact us on it... Thank you!

Somebody should throat punch him, and make his boyfriend watch.

Comment

Sad that people don't own up to their mistakes anymore.

Comment

Looks like he got hit from behind too.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Looks like he got hit from behind too.
          Backed in to my wife's car. That's her paint on his bumper.

Comment

Looks like I found him on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by mattjproc View Post
              Looks like I found him on Facebook.

And the plot thickens! What is the next step?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude that's my cousin. I'm kidding , hope y'all get him and the insurance folks make it right!

Comment

You know you can go down to county and pay a small fee and find the owner. If a cop runs it for you without a reason and provides you the info, if memory serves me correct, its a crime against him, he could get arrested and lose his job.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I messaged him on fb. He took responsibility, apologized, and sent me his insurance info.

Thanks to an unnamed source for some info and it turns out fb is actually good for something.

Comment

out of interest where was the photo taken from? cell phone or video camera? glad u had a happy ending

Comment

I messaged him on fb. He took responsibility, apologized, and sent me his insurance info.

Thanks to an unnamed source for some info and it turns out fb is actually good for something.

That’s awesome, at least he owned up to it. Glad you are going to get it taken care of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You better check and make sure that insurance is good. He could give you bogus information.

Comment

He’s not sorry he hit you. He’s sorry he got caught! Lol but glad it worked out the easy way for you!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                              You better check and make sure that insurance is good. He could give you bogus information.
                              If he does that, then he's in a world of trouble. That's when the police need to contacted for help. A few years ago I had a lady hit the back of my car at a 4-way stop. There didn't seem to be any damage, but she make me mad because she wouldn't take any responsibility for the accident. Once I got home I realized the paint on the rear bumper had a bunch of cracks on it from the impact. I called 3-1-1 and they sent an officer to the house. He took a look at the car, took a few photos with his cell phone, and I gave him the license number and description of the other driver and her car. The next morning I got a call from the other driver's insurance agent. The agent was very professional and very apologetic for the accident. They took full responsibility and paid for the repair - actually, replacement of the whole rear bumper. BTW, the police officer said he would try to contact the other driver to see if she would take responsibility, and if she wouldn't, he'd play hardball and file a charge for hit-and-run

I'm glad things worked out.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X