Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
      Purple rain of death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Heck yes

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
        Where did you get them purple heads? That would score some points with the wife if I could get her some.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They are more pink in person, got em on amazon. They are super cheap Chinese heads but they seem sharp enough and don’t spin too bad. Search “savage village broadheads” on amazon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
          Hope y'all didn't think I was lying...
          That's really cool

Comment

4 days rangers
            Thursday 80% chance of thunderstorms
            in the morning.
            I hope that changes

Comment

Originally posted by NELSON BRAZIL View Post
              4 days rangers
              Thursday 80% chance of thunderstorms
              in the morning.
              I hope that changes
              Suck it up Buttercup!

Comment

Time getting closer!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                  Man, the weather is perfect.

Bet they are having a great time.

No idea why but I really thought this thing was going on this weekend.

Comment

Does the shuttle still run it Dr Pepper times? I've never used it but walking and suck the last two years.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                      Does the shuttle still run it Dr Pepper times? I've never used it but walking and suck the last two years.
                      Yelp!!!

Comment

Anyone just follow the maintenance road back to the PC instead of the trail from circle parking lot? Looking on the Williamson county GIS map it is all within the COE property.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
                          Anyone just follow the maintenance road back to the PC instead of the trail from circle parking lot? Looking on the Williamson county GIS map it is all within the COE property.
                          Yes, park at the circle drive and walk in the trail, shaves probably a mile off but watch out for the dogs. Check my previous post for their location.

Comment

I staged my stuff just up the road for the circle. Then drove back to Taylor park and hiked in from the trail head. Walked out the road from circle to the house and climbed over gate. Walked road to water treatment plant road, then cut across past the dogs and then down the hill to the trail again. Or you can take the road all the way in, if you have a cart. Pack light, travel fast.

I'll have a 12 foot kayak next time I'm up there.
                            Last edited by Wudstix; 02-18-2019, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys! Appreciate the info. I realized I'm not going to make it to this fine event in 2019. Cowtown shoot is the same weekend, and I have friends from OK and Dallas that are meeting me there.

Although if work slows down I might be able to slip out Thursday to say hello.

Comment

Here's the rule on bait:
                                Catfish bait like chicken livers, hearts, shrimp and the like are considered food and can not be in camp after Friday at Noon. However, it ain't like we will be checking the lines you already have out.

The only bait allowed to be in camp, that is edible, is minnows. However, if you are caught eating minnows you will have to eat every minnow in camp.

Caught fish: Any fish brought into camp before Noon on Friday has to be gone by Noon on Friday. I'm not saying you can't catch fish before Noon on Friday; I'm saying you can't bring them to camp before Noon on Friday. Use your imagination...

I will be out on Wednesday about Noon or 1300.
                                My Number for the Noobs: 512-525-7299

Pick ups are at No. 7 Gate, park judiciously, the parking is much smaller than it used to be.

Two days of work are going to suck...

Comment

Working...
                                X