No announcement yet.

Magnus Black Hornet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone having plaining issues in a good cross wind. i could get them to fly straight however in a wind they plain.

Comment

My wife shoots them and they are deadly to Axis bucks.

Comment

Very similar to the old Razor Tricks (that Slick trick after the buy out stopped making). I've been shooting 125 gr razor tricks since Magnus sold the snuffer line... Was a snuffer shooter for 30 years. The Razor Tricks fly like darts from everything I've shot them out of including multiple recurves, fast compound bows, and Crossbows. Now that Razor Tricks are no longer available, I'll give these a whirl. Always liked dealing with Mike Sohm at Magnus. He's good people.

Also, hope all is well with the family.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter1994 View Post
          anyone having plaining issues in a good cross wind. i could get them to fly straight however in a wind they plain.
          not going to be any more than any other large fixed head,,,, i have shot them in some pretty stiff wind out to 60 yards , not even a tiny bit more drift than anything else i have shot in similar wind

Comment

I can’t wait to see how they fly!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
              I can’t wait to see how they fly!!

If your bow is tuned, you’re going to love em!
              They are my new go to heads.
              And super easy to resharpen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully someone can help me out here. i started to order a pack of the SER black hornets, but in the check-out process it gave me two options. One was 23. and some change, the other was almost 50. I am NOT going to pay that for shipping. Maybe I did something wrong, but this isn't the first time I have ordered off the internet. Should I just call them tomorrow or? Anyone else ordered from Magnus directly please let me know if you had other options for shipping.

Comment

Mike sent me a message, LATE last night (talk about customer service, this guy answered on Saturday night!!!) They had some issues with the website, I will definitely order a pack, and who knows how many more in the future. Planning on the SER 4 blade. Hopefully the "off season" tells a good story for things to come in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                    Mike sent me a message, LATE last night (talk about customer service, this guy answered on Saturday night!!!) They had some issues with the website, I will definitely order a pack, and who knows how many more in the future. Planning on the SER 4 blade. Hopefully the "off season" tells a good story for things to come in the fall.
                    i have talked to him several times,,, never because of a problem,, he is good people!

Comment

Working...
                    X