• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this cancellation isnt another Hagerman joke by this Ultralite clown

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
      I hope this cancellation isnt another Hagerman joke by this Ultralite clown

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not my fault some people believe everything they read on the internet.

Comment

Sorry you guys don't get to hunt it, just means more deer for us in B! That is if the water recedes. Qualifier anyone?

Comment

If anything it's lettin some deer get even bigger!

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
            Discussed with the wife, and for a PETA member she actually had a decent idea. Move the Seg A dates to the Seg B weekend, move Seg B to the Seg C weekend, and add a December weekend and move Seg C to mid December.

However, I do like my Seg B dates.

Actually, just rethought this, ans it would impact the entire draw list vs. Seg A hunters, probably not the best choice. So disregard the above.
            Just move all seg A dates to December

Comment

I wouldn't trade a early November pre rut hunt for a mid December hunt, heck I'd rather vote for a demoncrat.

Comment

I plan on getting my Second consecutive H buck this year and then punching my Golden ticket so I can come back and hunt next year in C again.

Comment

Anyone know when they usually post the archery hunt info and regs .pdf for the next year?

Comment

Sometime in mid- June, start looking for it then.

2017, they announced in mid-March.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                      Sometime in mid- June, start looking for it then.

2017, they announced in mid-March.
                      June?, so is it a done deal the state takes over the draw next year?

Comment

No, not a done deal, look for the announcement in March.

Comment

The state is NOT taking over this year. "a little birdie told me that"

Comment

They have the regs pdf posted. Looks like it has every year.

Comment

Strange, no mention of the 2018 Seg A carryover to Seg A of 2019.

Comment

Read your email gents....

Summary-
                                -we don’t have to re apply or take another prof test

-looks like 50 open slots will be added in seg A since it’s larger hunt area (Meyers,HC,BM)

-doe incentive remains, hog incentive has been removed

-2020 the state takes over, tpwd public draw , crossbows will be legalized.
                                Also opening new hunt unit- Nocona, 822acres and it’s in Montague County

Not sure how I feel about 2020 and beyond, the Hag may never be the same

Comment

Working...
                                X