Posting a photo ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting a photo ?

How do I post a photo on here? I tried but it asks for a URL. I take the photos with my phone or tablet and it doesn't give me a URL number to type in the box.

The easiest way I have found is Tapatalk. It’s a separate app.

Comment

No easier to post a photo here than it was a full decade ago. I gave up.

Comment

This is the easiest way I have found from a computer and the website is this.

Go to the Additional options section when creating a new post, or the Go Advanced option when posting a reply. Then hit the Manage Attachments option.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5-14-2021 8-23-03 AM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	24650613

Then hit the Choose File option to the left and select the file(s) you want to upload. Once files are selected, hit the Upload button.

Name:	5-14-2021 8-26-08 AM.jpg
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	24650614

When files are uploaded, go back up to the main section and hit the button with the paper clip icon on it. Select the file or files you want to insert, or select Insert All.

Name:	5-14-2021 8-32-33 AM.jpg
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	24650615

The pointer to the attachment will look like this "[ATTACH]#######[/ATTACH]". You can add text before and after this and move this section where you want it in the post.

Hope this helps.

J

Comment

Make sure when posting, they are as big as possible so that everyone will have a reason to *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            Make sure when posting, they are as big as possible so that everyone will have a reason to *****.

Hahaha, exactly.

That seems to happen most when posting pictures from that tap talk app. But Im sure it can be done from a computer.

J

Comment

I downloaded tapatalk to post photos because I couldnt ever figure it out.

Comment

My test

Name:	50909639917_268c0955d9_c (2).jpg
Views:	3
Size:	335.2 KB
ID:	24650617

Hope this works. I had been hitting the insert image button instead of the attach one.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by BarBBar View Post
                  [ATTACH]1049480[/ATTACH]

Hope this works. I had been hitting the insert image button instead of the attach one.

Thanks for the help.
                  I guess this may help my pics post vertically instead of horizontally... ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                    I guess this may help my pics post vertically instead of horizontally... ?
                    If uploading from a computer, it should look the same as when you open it on the computer.

I havent had it turn with my pictures at least.

J

Comment

Posting pics is easy!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Easiest way I have found, is get someone else to do it for you.

Comment

Working...
                        X