Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bentman View Post
    Of course. What type of sausage should I buy
    Awesome! Any kind of links will be good on the griddle! Flex may bring boudin so maybe some variety to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Math is hard! I'll try my best! Gotta make sure theres no shortage of sausage at the sausage fest.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      Round down for sure now that Bentman is bringing his sausage! [emoji1787] sausage fest or contest? [emoji56][emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        Awesome! Any kind of links will be good on the griddle! Flex may bring boudin so maybe some variety to that.
        I know I found like 2# of boudin. Got some squirrels I may bring too.

Comment

Got it

Comment

I know I found like 2# of boudin. Got some squirrels I may bring too.

Bring your gun national forest everywhere

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Bring your gun national forest everywhere

Can you shoot 17hmr in the forest? Never hunted them public in TX.

Comment

You can shoot a bazooka they don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  You can shoot a bazooka they don't care

I'm going to have to do some googling. As much as I love hunting squirrels that may have to be another trip!

Comment

Can you shoot 17hmr in the forest? Never hunted them public in TX.

You ain’t got time to spotlight the forest !! Your gonna be busy throwing rooster tails for healthy Broaddus gals!!

There’s a logger chick out there with a couple little kids she’s paying child support for! She might need another biscuit in the oven! That’s where Flex comes in!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      You ain’t got time to spotlight the forest !! Your gonna be busy throwing rooster tails for healthy Broaddus gals!!

There’s a logger chick out there with a couple little kids she’s paying child support for! She might need another biscuit in the oven! That’s where Flex comes in!!
                      I'm done with the easy bake ovens. But I'll sure take em out to a nice seafood dinner and never call them again!

Comment

Is there any good small town bars in Broadus? When in rome...

Comment

Is there any good small town bars in Broadus? When in rome...

There are no bars within 30 miles of Broaddus. You can buy beer and wind across the long bridge approximately 5 or 6 miles from Jackson Hill. The only liquor you can buy is in San Augustine about 25 miles fro the park.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                            There are no bars within 30 miles of Broaddus. You can buy beer and wind across the long bridge approximately 5 or 6 miles from Jackson Hill. The only liquor you can buy is in San Augustine about 25 miles fro the park.
                            Well camp at the sausage fest it is! Haha

Comment

Yall might not even need to launch a boat. Just fish from the cabin if it keeps raining.

Comment

Lake is almost 7' high, took a peak at Cassels Boykin ramp last weekend and the lane dividers were barely visible. Any pontoon boats headed under the bridge might want to drop the canopies. Watch out for floaters. Upper end from Harvey north will likely be stained. Two weeks ago caney /Veach basin south to the dam was clear with 3-4' visability.

Hydrilla will be in 15-20' of water and most brushpiles will be 30'+

Comment

Working...
                                X