• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    I kinda think you missed his point.

#18:

https://www.realmenrealstyle.com/thi...must-not-wear/
    I think you missed my point, I don't give a **** what some fashion writer on the internet thinks I should or should not be wearing.

Comment

They are breeding at an uncontrollable pace. Democrats are delighted their voter pool is rapidly growing.

Comment

Dang! I like the untucked dress shirt with jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          I can’t believe you would talk about how your BIL dresses like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Haha! Mexico is always dressed to nines!

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
            When did men actually start giving a **** what another man thought of them? Especially some uptight, stuck up, arrogant ***** who thinks only men in tuxes deserve a woman? Especially if just running to the gas station, grocery store, hardware store etc...

See how that works? Mind your own and keep on keeping on.

That said not my style but I may have on occasion been caught out side of the house wearing shorts and slippers and a tshirt to run into the store for essentials, or get gas, or whatever. I **** sure didn't give a rip what anyone else was thinking for my 30 minutes out of the house, and I **** sure wasn't about to put my Sunday best on to run out for 30 minutes, to turn around and come home and put my lounging clothes back on for the rest of the day.

Been more than a few times I have been inside a hardware store looking like hammered dog **** covered in all kinds of nasty to get that one little part I needed that I forgot or happened to break on me in the middle of something. You want me to go shower, shave, and do the works so you don't have to be inconvenienced by looking at me?
            I think you missed my point, I don't give a **** what some fashion writer on the internet thinks I should or should not be wearing.
            Strike a nerve??

I’ve been called a lot of things in life, but an uptight, stuck up, arrogant ****** fashion writer on the internet” might be worst....that reminds me, I have go pick my tuxes at the cleaners for the rest of the week so
            I have something to wear while I’m building homes.

I will say this, the woman in my avatar **** sure wouldn’t have married me if I was the kind of man that wore pajamas out in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Yes please
              I saw one in the plumbing supply house last week. He was doing the work for a neighbor who was there buying the parts. Its annoying and fun to hear them dudes talk about being a Jack offffff.....Squat.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                They are breeding at an uncontrollable pace. Democrats are delighted their voter pool is rapidly growing.
                Ding, ding, ding winner! They breed like rats!

Comment

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
                  None of yalls stores got ANYTHING on Bellmead's Walmart or HEB....
                  Harrison, AR makes any Texas WalMart look like the classiest place on earth.

Comment

From the above observations from visits to WalMart, there are a lot of people who agree with you. In fact you are probably in the majority in many communities.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                      Strike a nerve??

I’ve been called a lot of things in life, but an uptight, stuck up, arrogant ****** fashion writer on the internet” might be worst....that reminds me, I have go pick my tuxes at the cleaners for the rest of the week so
                      I have something to wear while I’m building homes.

I will say this, the woman in my avatar **** sure wouldn’t have married me if I was the kind of man that wore pajamas out in public.
                      No, just was pointing out how easy it was to sling it back the other way. So saying this is ok?

Better yet, what type of woman would be attracted to a milk toast, limp wristed ******bag that wears pajamas to Home Depot?

My wife wouldn't have married some one so worried about their outward appearances that they had to start a thread complaining and trashing someone else for being comfortable. I can think of a million reasons why that man may have been wearing sweats or pajama pants or shorts and not judge him for doing it.

She married me for being the practical soul I am who doesn't care what your wearing in public long as your arse isn't showing for the rest of us to have to look at.

Comment

Why would a grown man wear a pair of skinny jeans?? I'd wear PJ's first in public!!

Comment

I used to travel more for work than I do now. But a few years ago, it started being not so uncommon to see people in the jammies in the lobby area. This started about the time all the Californians and yankees started moving to Texas.

Comment

No, just was pointing out how easy it was to sling it back the other way. So saying this is ok?

Better yet, what type of woman would be attracted to a milk toast, limp wristed ******bag that wears pajamas to Home Depot?

My wife wouldn't have married some one so worried about their outward appearances that they had to start a thread complaining and trashing someone else for being comfortable. I can think of a million reasons why that man may have been wearing sweats or pajama pants or shorts and not judge him for doing it.

She married me for being the practical soul I am who doesn't care what your wearing in public long as your arse isn't showing for the rest of us to have to look at.
                            I'm not sure why my wife married me, but I know that if I take an extra two minutes to get dressed and not look like a bum it ends up leading to some wrestling in the bed sheets more often than not. I'm all for being comfortable but I at least want to appear like I have my stuff together.

Comment

Apparently you didn't see how your father in law was dressed to eat Mexican Food last week..

Comment

Well, this has been an interesting read

Comment

Working...
                                X