• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the drought

Comment

Randall is in charge of bagging this year

Comment

I bet the owner of the Dukes coon traps are loving this.

Comment

Explains this one... why do sell to other countries and have our own people paying more????

Comment

Looking good! Have a little over 5000 acres planted and with these good rains should average 150+ bushels per acre. Prices have been real chitty the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Randell View Post
              Explains this one... why do sell to other countries and have our own people paying more????
              Import / export trade agreements

Comment

Why do they make gasoline out of it when it is much more economical to make gasoline from petroleum? Only our wonderful government can answer these welfare questions.

Comment

You vote for Democrats and this is what you get! When will America wake up??

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                    Looks like cotton seed / protein for our deer and no corn until October

Cottonseed prices have gone up even worse than corn.

Comment

I am not smart enough to understand international trade but China is paying more for corn now as is Brazil, India, Africa, and the US. This spike price is going to affect everyone. Don't just worry about what you might pay in deer corn a few months of the year. You are fixing to see a price spike in everything - milk and other dairy, pork, beef, chicken. Hell it is all going up. Inflation is here to stay I am afraid.

Comment

You meant to say cotton seed went up better

Comment

Beef cattle prices will go down for ranchers but go up in the grocery stores for retail consumers. Just my guess.

Comment

Question?
                            Who on here doesn’t hunt over bait?
                            My buddy up north is constantly giving me a hard time about Texas and corn feeding

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                              Question?
                              Who on here doesn’t hunt over bait?
                              My buddy up north is constantly giving me a hard time about Texas and corn feeding
                              LOL. Very few.

The yankees are mad because they legally can't, or they would. Most of the ones who criticize how we hunt in Texas hunt over standing crops or over travel routes to and from.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                                LOL. Very few.

The yankees are mad because they legally can't, or they would. Most of the ones who criticize how we hunt in Texas hunt over standing crops or over travel routes to and from.
                                lol : kinda hard to hunt when you actually have to hunt

Comment

Working...
                                X