X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thank god this will help us simple minded folk that cant make decisions for ourselves. Wouldn't it be easier at this point if the government just handed us an approved list of items I can have since it would be a much smaller list.

Comment

Since it's all about race, why not just ban black men from buying them since by their logic white men are evil and it's to save those poor oppressed smokers from being kept down.

Get govt out of stupid stuff like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
          Just 2 menthols a day mess my throat up My doc is glad they are banning that crap
          No offense, but with all the knowledge we have had of the last 4 decades whos fault is it that your throat is messed up?

Comment

If they don't include Skoal then it's definitely racist.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              I'm over the homicide unit and we keep several packs of Newports handy. We have gotten many a confession from murderers in exchange for a last Newport before they give it up.
              I got a confession in a murder from a Quarter Pounder w/cheese, large fries and a large Dr Pepper.

It is probably just as unhealthy as the Kool Filter Kings...

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                Don’t see any problems with this. What’s the big rub? They’re trying to keep beginners from enjoying smoking. Sounds like a great idea. Sounds like it would be great for everyone

wowowowow

Comment

Feds and lots of local municipalities are banning all flavored tobacco, inc menthol. This isn't new. I'm in the C-store industry and they are really trying to stamp out the flavored vapes more so than cigs due to youth use, but menthol is being considered flavor, so it's going away.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                    They going to kill swisher sweets as well?

Nah, Black n Golds are next....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

once you start sliding down that slope, you can never stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        That's racist.
                        Isn't menthol a minority?

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                          Don’t see any problems with this. What’s the big rub? They’re trying to keep beginners from enjoying smoking. Sounds like a great idea. Sounds like it would be great for everyone
                          Becouse it could prevent disease and medical issues with the user right? What other things can you think of that we can ban now that could prevent disease and medical issues with potential future user's/consumers?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Becouse it could prevent disease and medical issues with the user right? What other things can you think of that we can ban now that could prevent disease and medical issues with potential future user's/consumers?
                            Yup.

"here sweetie, wash that Twinkie down with this Coke"

Comment

Gonna have to give this a nope. People know smoking is bad, up to them if they still want to do it. I have to say, it is rare that I see someone smoking these days. To the point where I do a double take when I notice.

Now I did have some dude leaned up against the Saltgrass bathroom sink playing on his phone and vaping while I was trying to wash my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                                Feds and lots of local municipalities are banning all flavored tobacco, inc menthol. This isn't new. I'm in the C-store industry and they are really trying to stamp out the flavored vapes more so than cigs due to youth use, but menthol is being considered flavor, so it's going away.

That’ll keep em from smoking lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X