Battery pole saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggie Dad View Post
    About this time last year there was a thread here about pole saws.
    Some of you had mentioned that you were using one made by “Green works” and it was lithium battery powered. Im in the market for one & was curious if y’all were still happy with them or not?

I bought one last year based on the thread recommending Green Works. I have used it a little around the house and it was impressive. Strong running and solidly made. I am confident it will do all I need and then some when trimming roads and stands and the lease.

Comment

I should get a commission or at least a free battery from Green Works[emoji23].. I have sold two at my lease and three in my neighborhood that have seen mine or used mine . Probably even more than that on TBH..

Comment

Amazon Prime Deal of the Day 30% off

Comment

Originally posted by WTN View Post
          Amazon Prime Deal of the Day 30% off

https://smile.amazon.com/Greenworks-...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
          Great deal. I still love mine. Only complaints is that the chain lube container isnt very large so you got to keep a close eye on it. Also the chain seems to pop off easier than most saws. With all that said everyone that uses mine ends up getting one.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I should get a commission or at least a free battery from Green Works[emoji23].. I have sold two at my lease and three in my neighborhood that have seen mine or used mine . Probably even more than that on TBH..
            Bought mine cause of you

Comment

My dad just bought an EGO. He really likes it. Gets excellent reviews online.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                Bought mine cause of you

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji1303]

Comment

Oregon ps250

Comment

Ryobi 18 volt here. I cleaned up 5 acres worth of snapped limbs after the ice storm. One battery. Up to about 5" limbs are a breeze. Love it enough I picked up the 10" 18 volt chainsaw as well. For a couple of quick cuts, it beats the heck out of getting my echo or husky out.

Comment

Same here

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
                      I have a green works 60 volt weedeater, blower, and chainsaw that are awesome. They have been used regularly for 2 years without issue.
                      I followed SMART’s advise and bought the Green Works Extendable Pole Saw over a year ago. It is a cutting dude. Like it also because it is balanced and doesn’t put much pressure on my rotator cuff.

Comment

The Harbor Freight one is called Lynxx I believe. I’ve had it at least 3 years now. You will wear out before the battery does. They are great machines for limb trimming at the lease. If you get the warranty they will replace it no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                          I have a Milwaukee 18v pole saw that works really well. Not the brand that you were talking about but just giving you some info.

I run the same one with the quick lok so I can run diff attachments. It’s a cutting mofo. Think all the big name brands are very good. I went Milwaukee because I have other tools I can share batteries with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            The Harbor Freight one is called Lynxx I believe. I’ve had it at least 3 years now. You will wear out before the battery does. They are great machines for limb trimming at the lease. If you get the warranty they will replace it no questions asked.
                            I second this. The Harbor Freight Lynxx will outlast me any day. I use it at home and at deer camp. Great product and price point to boot.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Axis FMJ View Post
                                Errrr sorry it takes a cord.
                                I have a SunJoe with a 40v battery. It's been working fine for about 4 years now. It's a lot more reliable (knock on wood) than any other battery powered tools I've had.

Pretty sure I got it from Amazon.

Comment

Working...
                                X