.308 Sub/Super Combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Take em View Post
    Remington 700AAC 16.5” Barrel, Jard Trigger, Mark 5 scope. I load a super and follow it with subs so I can easily Change bullets out if needed but have full supers on the way to the blind so I can shoot deer if needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks. How do you like the Mark V? Worth the spend vs other glass? Believe it or not, I have never used Leupold.

Comment

Here’s my sub super combo.. Rem 700 aac, 20” barrel, running the dead air sandman.. gun shoots touching groups with the hornady sub x bullets, FC brass and I think 11 ish grains of trailboss.. currently it’s sighted in with a 100 yard zero, hitting 1-1.5” high at 50.. It wearing a Trijicon on it now but before with my NF I had it set where I could shoot the supers with a dead zero and subs with the sub tensions. Haven’t had time yet to mess with this scope to do that.
      Attached Files

Comment

I have 1:11.25 twist and hard to get expanding ammo. 1:10 seems to be the right twist for ammo selection when going subsonic.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRough1256 View Post
          Here’s my sub super combo.. Rem 700 aac, 20” barrel, running the dead air sandman.. gun shoots touching groups with the hornady sub x bullets, FC brass and I think 11 ish grains of trailboss.. currently it’s sighted in with a 100 yard zero, hitting 1-1.5” high at 50.. It wearing a Trijicon on it now but before with my NF I had it set where I could shoot the supers with a dead zero and subs with the sub tensions. Haven’t had time yet to mess with this scope to do that.

All of that is very helpful and gun looks great. I have never shot using subtensions but I need to learn. Is that a factory stock? Also, what detachable mag you using?

Comment

Working...
          X