Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
    Makes sense!
    Bitcoin has the most gains overall.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

I’m holding on tight to my Ripple!

Ohhhh. You meant XRP!![emoji12]

Skinny
      Last edited by Skinny; 12-21-2017, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
        BTW I hope you sold off on Ripple. It's going down, down, down.
        I left what I had in for the long haul. Buying more now. Got to play big to get the yacht!

Comment

I'm here too. I took my Ripple profits and am waiting to pounce on more BTc.
          Nice. So can let me know why most post seemed to have touched a nerve? I was merely posting an opinion that was stated more clearly than I had stated previously. ( and by a man who knows far more than I do ). I have no doubt many more will be made millionaires by this bubble. But it is a bubble. And will crash because there is no fundamental value in the "investment".

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
            Nice. So can let me know why most post seemed to have touched a nerve? I was merely posting an opinion that was stated more clearly than I had stated previously. ( and by a man who knows far more than I do ). I have no doubt many more will be made millionaires by this bubble. But it is a bubble. And will crash because there is no fundamental value in the "investment".
            Thanks for caring so much how and what others do with their money.

Comment

I plan on being one more of those millionaires. Im going to name my yacht "bubble".

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                I plan on being one more of those millionaires. Im going to name my yacht "bubble".
                lol

Comment

More of a funny bone than a nerve. People are just sitting and waiting to say "I told You So"

Even with this huge drop I'm still WAY, WAY ahead. Only invest what you are willing to loose. That's the name of the game. Plain and simple.

Keep your negative opinions to yourself and look away if you don't like what you see. Now excuse me while I buy some more coins.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Thanks for caring so much how and what others do with their money.
                    I never insinuated I cared. I am trying to understand the mindset. Why is it nobody has been able to answer the question of where the value is? The closest explaination is that its because its rare and there are only so many. So? If all these crashed and the total combined value was .01, wouldnt the technology be just as awesome and useful and world changing?

Comment

I never insinuated I cared. I am trying to understand the mindset. Why is it nobody has been able to answer the question of where the value is? The closest explaination is that its because its rare and there are only so many. So? If all these crashed and the total combined value was .01, wouldnt the technology be just as awesome and useful and world changing?
                      Preach! Save us from ourselves!

Comment

So which site are yall using to buy other coins? I have my coinbase and gdax account setup

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

More of a funny bone than a nerve. People are just sitting and waiting to say "I told You So"

Even with this huge drop I'm still WAY, WAY ahead. Only invest what you are willing to loose. That's the name of the game. Plain and simple.

Keep your negative opinions to yourself and look away if you don't like what you see. Now excuse me while I buy some more coins.
                          I realize I am a poor communicator. I have not intended to be negative in my posts. I am trying to understand. As I said, I have no doubt many will be made millionaires in this game. Yall may all be in the end. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Preach! Save us from ourselves!
                            Did I recommend not buying it? Are you confusing me with someone else?

So, does that mean you dont know the answers? Isnt like one of the rules of investing to not invest in something you dont understand? Maybe if you teach me I can get in on it too.
                            Last edited by miket; 12-21-2017, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                              So which site are yall using to buy other coins? I have my coinbase and gdax account setup

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
                              Most of the guys on this thread are using Binance. I have not set it up yet though. Bittrex is another one but they got so busy they are not taking new accounts currently.

Comment

aaaaand.... there goes the ripple....

Comment

Working...
                                X