Car hauler rentals-DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car hauler rentals-DFW

Does anyone know of a company (or individual) that rent's out lowboys/car haulers WITH a winch? Needing to move a truck ASAP and it's too far to have it towed.

The Uhaul car haulers are very affordable to rent. Don't think they have a model with a winch but maybe you could rig up a comealong to pull it up on the ramps?

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
      The Uhaul car haulers are very affordable to rent. Don't think they have a model with a winch but maybe you could rig up a comealong to pull it up on the ramps?
      Thanks, that's what Im thinking I'll have to do if I dont find one with a winch.

Comment

Uhaul has a car hauler but it doesn’t have a winch.

I had to load a truck on one so leave the trailer hooked to your truck, line up the truck to be hauled to the trailer, tie a tow strap to another truck or tractor and have it drive at about a 25 degree angle away from your truck. Pulls it on smooth as butter.

No winch needed. That’s how I did it
        Last edited by Rotney; 11-25-2020, 01:48 PM.

Comment

There is also a trailer outfit west of Mckiney that rents car haulers that I have used.

Comment

I have seen some on Craigslist that rent them and they had winches—I just searched car haulers for sale and they showed up

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
              There is also a trailer outfit west of Mckiney that rents car haulers that I have used.
              Called them, nothing with a winch unfortunately
              Originally posted by perow View Post
              I have seen some on Craigslist that rent them and they had winches—I just searched car haulers for sale and they showed up
              Awesome, I’ll check it out!

Comment

Working...
              X