Covid strikes my family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear that.
    my 79 YO stepdad is struggling with it right now. it's touch and go.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
      sorry to hear that.
      my 79 YO stepdad is struggling with it right now. it's touch and go.

Prayers sent for your step dad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe I missed it but if you had little to no symptoms why did you get tested in the first place. Was it a random test for you and your family?

Comment

Again, for those that don't understand the purpose of the masks or want to blow it off because you want to appear macho, it is NOT to keep you from getting Covid, it IS to keep YOU from spreading whatever comes out of your mouth by way of breathing, talking, yelling, sneezing, coughing, all over
          everyone else. Has been that way from day one and would work if EVERYONE wore them in crowds or in public places but since part of the population thinks it is some conspiracy from the govt., that part just simply rebel and put the rest of us danger. Total disregard for others.
          I have had a good round of it already and DON'T want it again. 3 days in ER then ICU will change your mind or at least make you much more aware that it is REAL and its still out there. I didn't see any nurses or doctors in the ER or hospital without masks on or not all decked out in PPE, I'm sure they don't want it nor do they want to be irresponsible in giving it to someone else.
          Good luck to those who have come down with it and or been exposed. Its a tough time but you will more than likely recover fully.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              Maybe I missed it but if you had little to no symptoms why did you get tested in the first place. Was it a random test for you and your family?
              So my oldest son was suppose to go to his mothers for a 4 day weekend. He had mild cold like symptoms, but because he was going there she wanted to have him tested. With his rapid it came back positive, so that started the additional testing for my family. We had rapid tests come back positive but now 3 of our 4 that were sent to labs have now come back negative. Still waiting on the last to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post

Everybody we know that has had it started with loosing sense of taste and smell.

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                  Everybody we know that has had it started with loosing sense of taste and smell.

I never lost it, but things tasted very different. It was really, really strange.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                    Again, for those that don't understand the purpose of the masks or want to blow it off because you want to appear macho, it is NOT to keep you from getting Covid, it IS to keep YOU from spreading whatever comes out of your mouth by way of breathing, talking, yelling, sneezing, coughing, all over
                    everyone else. Has been that way from day one and would work if EVERYONE wore them in crowds or in public places but since part of the population thinks it is some conspiracy from the govt., that part just simply rebel and put the rest of us danger. Total disregard for others.
                    I have had a good round of it already and DON'T want it again. 3 days in ER then ICU will change your mind or at least make you much more aware that it is REAL and its still out there. I didn't see any nurses or doctors in the ER or hospital without masks on or not all decked out in PPE, I'm sure they don't want it nor do they want to be irresponsible in giving it to someone else.
                    Good luck to those who have come down with it and or been exposed. Its a tough time but you will more than likely recover fully.
                    Please move your argument to the virtue signaling forum. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X