DFW Cerakote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW Cerakote

Any recommendations on places to cerakote a pump shotgun DFW to Wichita Falls areas? Cost estimate?

in for answers. have a couple receivers and barrels i would like done

Comment

Anybody have suggestions here? looking to get a pump action cerakoted in DFW

Comment

I haven't pulled the trigger yet but I was looking at these guys in Decatur. Seemed like good pricing based on other places I looked at in the area, plus I live nearby lol
        NOTE: PRICES REFLECT STOCKING COLOR ORDER FORM CLICK HERE to Download Order Form HANDGUNS / REVOLVERS (NOTE: Prices do not include labor to tear down/assemble) Complete Handgun: (Solid Color) $220 …

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

I've had dozen or so guns done in the last 3 or 4 yrs, and used a couple different people.
          What I can tell you, do the dismantling yourself, and just take them the pieces.
          1. It will be cheaper & quicker.
          IMO if they have to dismantle the gun, it's gonna take a couple weeks longer even though it's a 5 min job.
          2. If they have to assemble the gun when they are finished, it's gonna be half azz.
          Nothing torqued right, screw heads chewed up, buffer in upside down, scratches on a freshly coated barrel..etc..etc..

Take them the pieces, and reassemble yourself for the fastest, best looking job.
          BTW they all have pictures of guns that look stellar, it is not a very good indicator of the work they do.
          Try and talk to someone who has had more than 1 gun done by a particular shop.

Comment

I had a rifle done at trinity ordnance in lake worth a couple years ago. Awesome job, dont remember price but i dont remember it being bad. super nice people. you can look them up on facebook
            424 karen ln, Lake worth, Tx 76135

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              I've had dozen or so guns done in the last 3 or 4 yrs, and used a couple different people.
              What I can tell you, do the dismantling yourself, and just take them the pieces.
              1. It will be cheaper & quicker.
              IMO if they have to dismantle the gun, it's gonna take a couple weeks longer even though it's a 5 min job.
              2. If they have to assemble the gun when they are finished, it's gonna be half azz.
              Nothing torqued right, screw heads chewed up, buffer in upside down, scratches on a freshly coated barrel..etc..etc..

Take them the pieces, and reassemble yourself for the fastest, best looking job.
              BTW they all have pictures of guns that look stellar, it is not a very good indicator of the work they do.
              Try and talk to someone who has had more than 1 gun done by a particular shop.

Will absolutely be stripping it myself.

Any of yall tried this place? https://hrhcombatarms.com/

Comment

Working...
              X