Swarovski Binioculars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swarovski Binioculars

Need the input from all the glass experts! In the market to purchase some new binoculars. believe I have it pinned down to some Swarovski's. Mainly bow hunt, but this year I'm going on a pronghorn hunt in Colorado. So that gives me a good reason to purchase some high end binos lol.

1- 10x42 El
    2- 10x50 El
    3- 10x42 El Range
    4- 8 power El's

that's how they are ranking on my list right now. I have never had good glass so anything will be a huge upgrade. Would yall recommend the 50's over the 42's? range finding abilities? Seen a couple reviews that the El Range can have some issues at times. Besides for saving on weight are the 8x32 something I should consider? I don't spend a lot of time glassing but could in the future for different hunts. Leaning towards the 10x42 since its a happy medium.

Thanks.

EL Range TA a consideration if looking at the standard EL Range?

Comment

Agreed, the 10x42’s are a great choice overall.

Comment

I've got the 10x50. Really love them but they are on heavy side for long glassing. buddy has 10x42 and they're sharp too. The 50's probably get just a few mins more of lighting before and after sunrise/set. If i get another pair it'll be 42's.

Comment

Standard 10x42 EL. No RF.

Comment

#1 for the win...

Comment

if you truly only interested in normal bowhunting situations, then 10x42s are fine. I have both 42s and 50s. I would say the 50s do seem quite abut heavier when carrying around all day with me. Again the range finder will add more weight. I personally carry a handheld range finder in my pocket.

Comment

Its said the glass in the Ranges isnt quite as good as the non range

Comment

I have the 10-42 EL. I love them. Honestly idk why I went so long with out them. Low light they are great.

Comment

10x42s and try to borrow or rent a spotting scope for that pronghorn hunt. The spotter will save you some stalking on smaller bucks.

Comment

15x56 are my favorites. I have the 10x42 el ranges as well
                      I’ve been stalking Swaro to offer the 15x56 in the EL Range.
                      Someone with Swarovski in their name finally told me to let it go.
                      Pretty amazing the CEO would respond to the request really. Their customer service is hard to beat.

Comment

#1. And get yourself a good rest. You will pick things up further out then you ever thought possible.

Comment

Appreciate everybody’s input!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                            Need the input from all the glass experts! In the market to purchase some new binoculars. believe I have it pinned down to some Swarovski's. Mainly bow hunt, but this year I'm going on a pronghorn hunt in Colorado. So that gives me a good reason to purchase some high end binos lol.

1- 10x42 El
                            2- 10x50 El
                            3- 10x42 El Range
                            4- 8 power El's

that's how they are ranking on my list right now. I have never had good glass so anything will be a huge upgrade. Would yall recommend the 50's over the 42's? range finding abilities? Seen a couple reviews that the El Range can have some issues at times. Besides for saving on weight are the 8x32 something I should consider? I don't spend a lot of time glassing but could in the future for different hunts. Leaning towards the 10x42 since its a happy medium.

Thanks.
                            I agree with Chuck above about their customer services, it’s as good as advertised. We have #1,3,4 and a pair of 15x56s that we use. The 10x42el range are the best all around pair in my personal opinion. I can’t tell the difference in the glass from el range vs the regular el 10x42s. I can (with my eyes) tell a big difference with sharpness from SLC vs Els. Again, everyone’s eyes are a little different. The 15x56s slc are great for long range, but all around 10x42s el range for me.

Comment

I own the 10x42 EL’s. Zero complaints. Wish I had the 12x50’s as well!

Comment

Working...
                              X