Picture loading tutorial help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture loading tutorial help

Ok ladies and gents, I've been on here for a year or so and I have no idea on how to load pictures. 99% of the time I use my phone so I dont know if I have to use my computer or what. Could someone give me a rundown on how to load pictures here? P.S. no offense but you guys who post the sideways, upside down, and 10 sizes too big pics. Save your breath... I will not be laughed at with you! LOL Thsnks in advance I've got some pictures and stories I'm really excited to share with yall.

Most will tell you to use Tapatalk, which I personally hate. I like looking at the green screen format. Here are the steps I use. It'ssuper fast and easy once you know the steps...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201029_070148.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	24636458

Name:	20201029_070244.jpg
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	24636459

Name:	20201029_070359.jpg
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	24636460

Name:	20201029_070633.jpg
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	24636461

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      Most will tell you to use Tapatalk, which I personally hate. I like looking at the green screen format. Here are the steps I use. It'ssuper fast and easy once you know the steps...

[ATTACH]1025637[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1025638[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1025639[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1025640[/ATTACH]
      But can this be done from a phone? Specifically iPhone?

Comment

Picture
        Attached Files

Comment

I think I’m getting it after 10 years!!!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by kenner27; 10-29-2020, 06:38 AM.

Comment

LOL... Kenner

Comment

Piney, so where's the part about adjusting pic size and all that when you get
              'File too large' errors?

I would post more pics too but this site stinks when it comes to that.

Comment

This isn't working, I pick my picture and when i hit upload it says "upload of file failed".

Comment

[ATTACH]1025645[/ATTACH]

Just did it on iPhone and yes it’s sideways

Comment

[ATTACH]1025646[/ATTACH]

This is crazy, I rotated the original photo 90° to the right and went through the process and it still came up sideways

Comment

I wish you the best. I can't ever post pictures from my phone to this website. Always says wrong format or failed to load. Really sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                        Piney, so where's the part about adjusting pic size and all that when you get
                        'File too large' errors?

I would post more pics too but this site stinks when it comes to that.
                        I text the picture to myself, and download from the text..
                        likely not the best way to do it, but it works...

Comment

[ATTACH]1025654[/ATTACH]

Comment

Tapatalk is way easier to upload pics with, not to mention your phone is with you in the woods and you can do it anywhere you have a signal.

Comment

I scroll down to "manage attachments when I reply to a thread or create a thread. At that point it takes you to a screen to upload pics. With an iphone when you select a picture there is a message at the bottom where you have to pic a size. I usually use medium because the files are so large you can't go any bigger. Then at the right of the same page on the site there is a button to upload. You will see the attachment or get an error message if the file is too large. Then at the bottom of the page you can close the page. Then you are given the opportunity to preview before you hit post.

I usually crop my pictures or rotate them 360 degrees on the phone and resave in order to get them to post straight up and down. Still don't know what causes that.

I don't like Tapatalk.

Comment

Working...
                              X