Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post
    How did he get in the pen, dig under?
    Pen is open and empty. Deer were turned out back in May. He dug under the border fence. That protein feeder is for when the deer are in the pens. Even though the deer were turned out they still come back to the pen to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
      I learned a lesson long ago!!
      Charges submitted to grand jury

SSS

Shoot shovel and shut up!!
      I would think in the State of Texas a man would have the right to protect his property

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        I would think in the State of Texas a man would have the right to protect his property
        He does. Dog or not, sounds like this is a high fenced property and assuming you’re the owner of the property. If a predatory animal is killing your livestock, you are well within your rights to protect your livestock. Sounds like you are purchasing and breeding deer so said deer are your livestock. The owner of the dog is allowing the dog to trespass on your property by not containing the dog on their own property.

Comment

Whitetail deer are not considered livestock in Texas - this includes breeder deer. They are a game animal.
          Technically, he could be charged with felony animal cruelty for killing this dog. The dog is probably a stray, which is why it's looking for an easy meal and preying on fawns in the first place...so it's unlikely that anyone will miss it but folks should use caution advocating killing dogs for preying on whitetails on the internet. It's not actually legal.

Comment

Anatolian Shepherd,

SSS

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
              Whitetail deer are not considered livestock in Texas - this includes breeder deer. They are a game animal.
              Technically, he could be charged with felony animal cruelty for killing this dog. The dog is probably a stray, which is why it's looking for an easy meal and preying on fawns in the first place...so it's unlikely that anyone will miss it but folks should use caution advocating killing dogs for preying on whitetails on the internet. It's not actually legal.
              This^^^.

Also, that dog is clearly starving. I can see his ribs well, and for a coat like that to see ribs is astonishing.

Comment

that sucks dude

Comment

Working...
                X