X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    You know who he is. He beat your horns.

And, I’m pretty certain the little LSU gymnast beside him is already making big bank with her NIL.
    Honestly I don't. He kinda looks like Burrow? Is that him?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you think that matches what Young is getting under the table?

Comment

Texas RB Bijan Robinson averaged 6.1 yards AFTER contact last season

The highest rate in College Football

This kid may very well be the catalyst Sark needs for early success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ride that horse Sark.

Comment

Man, this is a cringey article. Also a lot of maybes for a team replacing almost their entire OL and QB.

After winning the National Championship in 2019 with what many consider to be the best team of all time, LSU finished 2020 with a disappointing 5-5 record. Head coach Ed Orgeron knows there's work to do and is confident the Tigers can rebound in 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
              Man, this is a cringey article. Also a lot of maybes for a team replacing almost their entire OL and QB.

https://texags.com/s/40676/ams-rise-...-orgeron-lsu/5
              Just about everyone (contenders) is replacing their QB this season. As far as the Oline that is the concern. The talent is better than what was there but experience matters at Oline and Ags lost a lot. How the oline and new qb play will determine if this is a 9-3 team or a 12-0 team.

Just read the article....What actually ruffled your feathers? Pretty clear cut assessment of expectations in tigerland. They fired Les for 9 win seasons. The seat will get warm for Orgeron if Ags win this year to make 3 of 4 under Jimbo in series. This puts LSU 3rd in SEC West with a rising Ole Miss that isn't acceptable in Baton Rouge
              Last edited by Beargrasstx; 07-21-2021, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                Just about everyone (contenders) is replacing their QB this season. As far as the Oline that is the concern. The talent is better than what was there but experience matters at Oline and Ags lost a lot. How the oline and new qb play will determine if this is a 9-3 team or a 12-0 team.
                Yes, but teams like Bama, Ou and Ohio st. do it every other year and have mastered a system of plug and play for the most part. A&M isn't Bama, Ou or Ohio St.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Honestly I don't. He kinda looks like Burrow? Is that him?

Ripped up Burrow baw,

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                    Yes, but teams like Bama, Ou and Ohio st. do it every other year and have mastered a system of plug and play for the most part. A&M isn't Bama, Ou or Ohio St.

True, they are not those teams.... yet. However, they have recruited very well since Jimbo and have talent where in years past, they didn't have the Jimmy's and the Joes. Hopefully they will get to where they reload, rather than rebuild. This season will tell a lot.

However, the article wasn't about aTm or sunshine blowing. What was your issue with the article? It was about LSU and Orgeron and his situation. It didn
                    't say that aTm would beat LSU this year. Jimbo has finished second in the SEC West twice in 3 years. Recruiting at a level they have never done before and the roster top to bottom is equal to LSU. The game will most likely be a pick'em from here on out in future years since the talent on both teams are close to each other.

Do you not think that a rising A&M is tough on Orgeron? He needs to win this game this year in Baton Rouge, otherwise it will affect perception and recruiting.

Comment

This place would get nuttier than usual, but it would be good to see y'all at least get a chance at winning one in your lifetime. It's year 4 for Jimbo. Time to get it done, right.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        This place would get nuttier than usual, but it would be good to see y'all at least get a chance at winning one in your lifetime. It's year 4 for Jimbo. Time to get it done, right.
                        Well how many years did it take Mack to win a NC after top recruiting classes year after year? I think Jimbo has as much time as he needs as long as he keeps recruiting like he is and winning 9 to 12 games a year. Ags are just excited about this year and the future because as long as you get top 10 recruiting classes filled with good olineman and dlineman you will be in the discussion. That is all you can ask for from your head coach. Is to have a realistic chance to win.

What happens if ol' Mack wins a National championship at NC? That would be pretty rich.

What is this about?

Comment

Supposedly the Houston Chronically is reporting UT and OU are talking with the SEC and a announcement to come in the next few weeks?

Just saw a social media blurb so no idea on the validity

Found the link but saying I have to pay to access (breaking news banner at the top)

Bear grass beat me to it ^^^^
                          Last edited by 150class; 07-21-2021, 02:14 PM.

Comment

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ing-conference

Comment

Doesn’t sound like a very hard sale if there is any real truth to it. It’s silly season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Finally, something interesting....

Would that force the hand of the other conferences to get to 16 pretty quickly?

And force noter dame to pick a spot?

Comment

Working...
                                X