No announcement yet.

Stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never invested on my own and I’m down about 40% on my inevstements since jumping in. I opened a crypto.com account and an E*TRADE account between may and June.

Tried buying amc at $13 but it took 4 days for my account and money to be verified so I bought amc at $31 then bought more at $46.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      How'd the market treat yall today?
      I have for sure had way worse days.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        Never invested on my own and I’m down about 40% on my inevstements since jumping in. I opened a crypto.com account and an E*TRADE account between may and June.

Tried buying amc at $13 but it took 4 days for my account and money to be verified so I bought amc at $31 then bought more at $46.

Dude... you bought in during the peak of everything.

Comment

Stocks

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Dude... you bought in during the peak of everything.

I know and it sucks lol. The good news is I can double down for a lot less.

Last edited by Black Ice; 07-19-2021, 10:53 PM.

Comment

I’m guessing you’re a younger man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Haha, yeah, if 58 is "younger".

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
              Haha, yeah, if 58 is "younger".
              Haha, I dont turn 58 for a few weeks so you got me! I originally commented because "back in the day" a 1-2 point swing either direction in one day was huge. Nowadays it's just a meh day on wallstreet. Times have definitely changed. Maybe a rebound today?

Comment

I was down around 2% in my stock portfolio yesterday.......today back up 1.5% ...... crazy.

Just another ho hum day in the market.

Comment

I was down around 2% in my stock portfolio yesterday.......today back up 1.5% ...... crazy.

Just another ho hum day in the market.
                  The current administration certainly seems to be creating a number of sizable buying opportunities. I guess if you want to look for a silver lining that could be it.

Comment

DWACW - Going to be the next AMC (I hope) volume is stupid high. Only 30 million O/S but 275 million in volume.

One side will short to death and the other will try to squeeze them.

Can't post here whats going on. You'll see. Up Up and away.

Comment

target?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        DWACW - Going to be the next AMC (I hope) volume is stupid high. Only 30 million O/S but 275 million in volume.

One side will short to death and the other will try to squeeze them.

Can't post here whats going on. You'll see. Up Up and away.
                        WOW...
                        I wish I'd had put everting on that this morning.

Comment

I put in ALL the funds I had at $18.50 Wasn't a lot. Hoping it's a lot by tomorrow LOL

I can see DWAC breaking $50 easy on this hype. DWACW maybe +/- $30 But warrants move strange.

Comment

everyone go buy, DWAC now!

Comment

Sucker moves so fast. It was $27-28 when I first posted. Hope someone had time to get in that low. DWACW was $7

Comment

i got in at $28...freaking RH has some of the cryptos disabled, i was trying to throw even more at it but i couldnt sell some ETH classic that i am up on.

i hate that i still have money tied up with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X