Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The loft turned out better than expected! With the 16 ft sidewalls it allows for usable space all the way to the wall! Plenty of room for bunks, storage, and a second living room
    Attached Files

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
        Excellent!
        Thanks Randall

Comment

I am going to need a window that is a little lower positioned in that upstairs loft area where I can shoot my bow out of it while sitting in a comfortable chair……..

Looking good sir!

Rwc,

Comment

Not to worry! I will get you a booster seat

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
              I am going to need a window that is a little lower positioned in that upstairs loft area where I can shoot my bow out of it while sitting in a comfortable chair……..

Looking good sir!

Rwc,

That puts you shooting over the in-ground pool, hot tub, pergola with full fireplace, and outdoor entertainment space…..[emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                That puts you shooting over the in-ground pool, hot tub, pergola with full fireplace, and outdoor entertainment space…..[emoji848]
                Not sure my budget will allow that However, tax deductible gifts are accepted

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                  I only need a small narrow opening.......... but now that you mention all the possible cover features........probably just pop up a ground blind over the hot tube and hunt while "relaxing".........Now to design a small bow hanger that attaches to the hot tube without scratching it....................

You Okie boys sure now how to live!

Rwc

Comment

Sure giving me ideas for the new place!

Comment

Originally posted by Willie_P View Post
                      Sure giving me ideas for the new place!
                      The options are endless! It’s a blank canvas, paint your masterpiece! You are going to love your new place and I can’t wait to follow along

Comment

Looking good Jay! Still trying to save a little more to put up a shop on mine

Comment

Looks great Jay!

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
                            Looking good Jay! Still trying to save a little more to put up a shop on mine
                            I know what you mean D! Hard to plan things with the current market

Originally posted by Ryan Frost View Post
                            Looks great Jay!
                            Thanks Ryan

Comment

Trophy Rocks are still doing their job! Crazy that not one of these deer eat at the protein feeder, but frequent the rocks daily! These have only been out 3 weeks and with this activity I will have to swap them out before the opener! Getting close boys
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Darton; 08-20-2021, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Same here. I have a pair of mature bucks that hit a lick about 150 yards from feeder but I have never had a picture of either one at feeder.

Comment

Working...
                                X