No announcement yet.

Anyone know what these are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used a quick hitch all the time but not those. Scale of picture makes a big difference. I thought they were for rope climbing at first. Lol

Comment

I really like mine.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anyone know what these are?

Worked great hocking up the shredder

Comment

I knew you were going to hock up the shredder with those things!

Comment

Is this little plasteek piece as cheesy as it looks?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There is a turn thing on the orange bard and behind that is the top link pin. it has seen better days but it still works

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Is this little plasteek piece as cheesy as it looks?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thats just the adjustment knob . Used to tighten the adjustment bar to the right width . The cross bar comes off when using the implement . Of course I destroyed mine .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                    Thats just the adjustment knob . Used to tighten the adjustment bar to the right width . The cross bar comes off when using the implement . Of course I destroyed mine .
                    Ahhhhh. Good to know it comes off

Comment

Ok! I need to investigate this some more! If it makes attaching the shredder easier, I need one. I am always cussing trying to get the last pin in!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        Ok! I need to investigate this some more! If it makes attaching the shredder easier, I need one. I am always cussing trying to get the last pin in!!!

Bisch

They sure are a time saver . This brand will even work with a post hole digger .

Comment

Bisch

I'm pretty sure it will work with everything I have. I might need to change a few pins on my cat 1 stuff.

I wish I have purchased them when I looked several years ago.

This place is the best price I found and free shipping.

Comment

What’s the difference between those that you have and this:

Bisch

Comment

What’s the difference between those that you have and this:

Bisch

That one only works with implements that are built to quick hitch specs. Pat's will connect to almost anything. You still have to connect the top link using the Pat's, also.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                                I'm pretty sure it will work with everything I have. I might need to change a few pins on my cat 1 stuff.

I wish I have purchased them when I looked several years ago.

This place is the best price I found and free shipping.

https://www.ruralking.com/catalogsea...7s+Quick+Hitch
                                I ordered a set earlier today after you sent me the link. Thanks again! They're at least $20 cheaper than anywhere else I've looked, plus free shipping. Been looking at these for about a week now... funny and/or coincidental that you started this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X