X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in , I have private chartered the dolphin express around 4-5 times in the past years with friend and family ... it's a absolute blast , I'm in if you get a trip planned

Comment

If everyone wants to try a tuna trip in November or December I'll call and get the boat if I can find something on a dark moon cycle. It will probably be about $900 plus tip- 3 days 2 nights. If enough interest Ill call this week. I think 14 people and Ill take 3 spots and can think of about 4 others that always go

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          If everyone wants to try a tuna trip in November or December I'll call and get the boat if I can find something on a dark moon cycle. It will probably be about $900 plus tip- 3 days 2 nights. If enough interest Ill call this week. I think 14 people and Ill take 3 spots and can think of about 4 others that always go
          I could probably take 3 spots

Comment

We ain't left yet...... .

Comment

I’ve always said I wanted to do that and it never worked out! I only have one tournament in Nov. if it didn’t fall on that weekend I would be all over that trip along with another TBHr or 2!

Comment

Tempting John

Comment

ill call tomorrow. Ill go ahead and book a trip if they have a moon cycle that looks good.

Comment

I would do a tuna run if not in deer season.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                      I could probably take 3 spots
                      You need to experience this adventure at least ones, Spencer! You won't regret it!

Originally posted by doug View Post
                      We ain't left yet...... .

ill call tomorrow. Ill go ahead and book a trip if they have a moon cycle that looks good.
                      Glen, this is so tempting, but I'm not sure my old body has another 48+ hour trip in me! It's hard on my old bones, plus I would have to keep an eye on my bunk and you jokers from pulling a prank!

Comment

I encourage you guys to join up on the trip Jon wants to put together. It will be a blast, and you should catch some great eating fish!

Comment

Please let me know the dates I dont plan to keep kicking this down the road.

Comment

I’m in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd like to go with yall again. I tried getting a spot a few weeks ago on their scheduled trips and they were already full.

Comment

I called DD. Crystal said she is gonna try and squeeze in a trip close to a new moon. All new moon trips are full and booked. I will try my hardest to get something.

Comment

Working...
                                X