X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 can am Lone star here and love it

I’m sure I’d be thrilled with a Polaris of equal value also lol

Comment

Ive had both. I had no problems with my 2014 570, but I like my can am much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
        Kiddy bed huh? You mean the one that has steel bed instead of plastic on the POS Polaris? I haven’t ran across any times where the bed wasn’t big enough.
        Yea, the one that can't haul a bale of hay and a beer cooler at the same time. Yea that's the one. Have you seen one with a high rack in the back,, what a joke.Sorry to hurt your feelings.

But yea, until they put a real workable size bed, like the can am and the polaris, I'll pass . And for a plastic bed, they get it done. I've yet to see where the plastic beds couldn't handle the work load.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Cue the “it’s because they sell so many” crowd. Lol!
          I am in that crowd. There are easily 20 times the number of rangers in the woods then pro fxt and defenders.
          I like my can am over any of the other ones , I didn’t have any issues other then self inflicted ones on any of them. I did get the red *** over the steering shaft issue on the mule pro though.

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
            Yea, the one that can't haul a bale of hay and a beer cooler at the same time. Yea that's the one. Have you seen one with a high rack in the back,, what a joke.Sorry to hurt your feelings.

But yea, until they put a real workable size bed, like the can am and the polaris, I'll pass . And for a plastic bed, they get it done. I've yet to see where the plastic beds couldn't handle the work load.
            The CanAm ride is also night and day better

Comment

Polaris.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a Polaris in 2009, kept it until I bought my Defender in 2019. No complaints with the Polaris but I like the CanAm better. The storage in it, the better dump bed, and the power steering. Yes, I know you can get power steering on a Polaris and the new ones probably have more storage, just saying what is.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

I had a 2010 Polaris that served me well outside of expected repairs. My mechanic buddy that worked on my Polaris introduced me to the CanAm. After doing a little research that is the direction I went. I bought a HD 10 2020 Defender Max XT I think. I would have went with the Lone Star if my building was tall enough to store. Zero complaints after a year of use.

Comment

I have owned 4 polaris bikes and 2 polaris buggies and they were all solid. Last year I bought a Can am defender 1000 and haven't regretted it once.

Comment

Working...
                      X