Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watch DFFN

Comment

Wow! So I just read this 33 page thread and now my head is swimming.

So I just signed up for TDA. Gonna research this week some stocks this weekend, and giv3it a whirl.

So my questions are:
      Do you still follow Reddit since the fiasco, with Robinhood?
      Someone mentioned they follow some Twitter resources, who?
      What are 3-5 stocks to start with?

Thanks & I hope to join you all in the fun!

Comment

Originally posted by MIHunter View Post
        Wow! So I just read this 33 page thread and now my head is swimming.

So I just signed up for TDA. Gonna research this week some stocks this weekend, and giv3it a whirl.

So my questions are:
        Do you still follow Reddit since the fiasco, with Robinhood?
        Someone mentioned they follow some Twitter resources, who?
        What are 3-5 stocks to start with?

Thanks & I hope to join you all in the fun!
        Twitter guy is @FatCash7
        He picks one each day around opening bell or soon after, this week he had one go 1200% and today's one went 800%, he's hit and miss but I made 2K on the pick today. Today's pick AURI is suppose to run again Monday with news from the company. Do you our DD and invest at your own risk.

Comment

Be aware that TDA charges $6.95 per trade so keep that in mind when you take profits. Also it will take some time for your account to verify and settle before you can trade. Don’t expect to wake up Monday and trade if you just opened it.

-This thread is better than Reddit. Lots of good suggestions here. I’ve found that they are usually late to the game on most. OTCMarkets.com is a great tool
          -Buy low, Sell high...Resist FOMO, it’s real! There will always be another. These are highly volatile so only invest what you are willing to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
            Twitter guy is @FatCash7
            He picks one each day around opening bell or soon after, this week he had one go 1200% and today's one went 800%, he's hit and miss but I made 2K on the pick today. Today's pick AURI is suppose to run again Monday with news from the company. Do you our DD and invest at your own risk.
            Nice BassDeer!!
            Twitter is good for real time trends and leads for sure! You can search Twitter without an account. If you search ‘OTC’ or a ticker you will find plenty of post about it. I also took a nice gain on AURI today because of Twitter.

Comment

Thanks, Basedeer and Mike1187!

Comment

Any other Twitter accounts to follow? Been following fat cash for a bit. Have had some good ones and not so good. Just looking for others like him.

Comment

Twitter guy is @FatCash7
                  Anyone following him get blocked? I did for some reason. Maybe because I never post and he doesn't feel like I add any value.

Comment

I’ve been wanting to get in to penny stocks but not sure how to start

Comment

Bought AURI this morning at .016 so hoping it makes another jump if they have some news today.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                        Anyone following him get blocked? I did for some reason. Maybe because I never post and he doesn't feel like I add any value.
                        I never post, I'm still on.

Comment

Was in the green all day yesterday and took a dive in the end, sent me into the red.

Looks like it may be moving up this morning.
                          They continue to break out news. I'm up a good percentage. Holding....

Comment

Guess AURI’s news wasn’t as exciting as I’d hoped. Bath time for me on that one today but hopefully it’ll bounce back.

Comment

I never post, I'm still on.
                              I’d like to send him a message and ask if it was accidental but it won’t let me since I’m blocked. I really have enjoyed his picks. I’ve only got in on 2 of his picks and made some money.

Comment

Check out JFIN and HOFV

This whole NFT thing is nuts these are flying but could crash any moment.... not financial advise lol

Comment

Working...
                                X