No announcement yet.

North Face Rejects Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've thrown away all of my The Northface gear. I didn't even bother with trying to sell it as i don't want to see it being marketed. My family doesn't buy or wear Nike or The Northface. **** 'em and feed em fish heads.

Comment

Well now, isn’t that something. Obviously I don’t know the entire story but if it plays out the way it looks then those sprout eating dip****s at NF screwed themselves pretty well I’d think. And for everyone that says “well it’s their right to do it”, no kidding...but this would be like the folks that refused to bake a cake for the gay couple...if they had to buy all of their ingredients for their cakes from the gay couple.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
        Well now, isn’t that something. Obviously I don’t know the entire story but if it plays out the way it looks then those sprout eating dip****s at NF screwed themselves pretty well I’d think. And for everyone that says “well it’s their right to do it”, no kidding...but this would be like the folks that refused to bake a cake for the gay couple...if they had to buy all of their ingredients for their cakes from the gay couple.
        Yeah, but are the petroleum companies going to start rejecting orders from North Face?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
          Yeah, but are the petroleum companies going to start rejecting orders from North Face?
          I suppose the businesses that produce the products for NF that use petroleum could. I look at it more as a dumb financial move with respect to tons of future sales that could possibly be lost.

Comment

I have avoided North Face for years because of product quality decline... when you run a business and focus on things that have nothing to do with making the best product for the best price, you are asking for an erosion in quality and eventually, profits.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
              I wonder... where they get their "elec power" from,
              to run their company................
              Perhaps, their provider, might extend them, the same courtesy...

x2

Comment

They should probably go all natural woven pubes for their manufacturing process. It's the eco friendly solution.

Comment

Working...
                X