Pictures on the forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures on the forums?

Did something change on the forum? It seems like most of the posts with pics--the pics are huge. Maybe I am just getting old.

It hasn't been letting me post any sometimes here lately.

Comment

I never could. Way too complicated.

Comment

I think it's all computer uploaded stuff that's huge. They aren't being resized. Tapatalk is normal sized.

Comment

It's annoying, especially if someone has a pic heavy post and you are looking on an iPhone, I just have to skip their post because it takes forever to scroll past the massive pictures.

Comment

It's evidently hard on your phone. Posting from my lap top is simple.

Comment

What I have found after testing. Is if you post a pic from Tapatalk and make it small it will show up normal size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When posting on Tapatalk it gives you an option to post small, medium or actual size pics. You should chose medium to get the correct size. I will not even read a thread that has huge pics

Comment

Pics ? I thought you had to be a Rocket Surgeon to post em..?
                  I'm just not that smart...

Comment

I had to can Tapatalk.It was acting crazy,and turned me into a Spike! I've never been able to post a pic on the Greenscreen!

Comment

Sometimes you have to resize them. It's not rocket surgery...

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                        When posting on Tapatalk it gives you an option to post small, medium or actual size pics. You should chose medium to get the correct size. I will not even read a thread that has huge pics

This right here. Choose medium. If you choose larger you get giant pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone advised me to use ctrl and the - sign to get the pics down to the right size, it works but then you have to use the + to get back to normal for everything else

I resize my pics to get them to post, then the site randomly rotates them 90 deg with no rhyme or reason

As far as Tapacrap, I dropped that a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                            Someone advised me to use ctrl and the - sign to get the pics down to the right size, it works but then you have to use the + to get back to normal for everything else

I resize my pics to get them to post, then the site randomly rotates them 90 deg with no rhyme or reason

As far as Tapacrap, I dropped that a long time ago
                            The crazy thing on the rotation is you have to rotate your picture 360° and then post it. Crazy but it works

Comment

Pictures on the forums?

Posting pics is easy as hell folks via computer or phone. Has been since my introduction to TBH. I don’t understand the challenge some folks have with it. Tapatalk, Safari, laptop, desktop, glue or duct tape. It all works.

The only challenge I’ve recently come across are the sideways pics but a craned neck isn’t so bad.[emoji41]
                              Last edited by Smart; 12-01-2020, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X