Aerial property mapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aerial property mapping

I know there are a lot more choices out there now than 5 years ago. Can anyone recommend a person or company that makes good quality aerial maps with the newest imagery and at fair pricing? Thanks.

You might check with your county appraisal office. I know that ours has pretty detailed maps that can be copied for a small fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Shortbow View Post
      I know there are a lot more choices out there now than 5 years ago. Can anyone recommend a person or company that makes good quality aerial maps with the newest imagery and at fair pricing? Thanks.
      I was happy with Northwoods Mapping.

Comment

Hunt stand app I believe does maps.

Comment

I just bought a place in freestone county, their appraisal district has great aerial maps and it was flown in 2020, I am getting a sign company to overlay the aerial on dry erase material, very reasonable, I think a 36” x 60 “ is $120.

Comment

Well look who crawled out from under a rock!

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
              I just bought a place in freestone county, their appraisal district has great aerial maps and it was flown in 2020, I am getting a sign company to overlay the aerial on dry erase material, very reasonable, I think a 36” x 60 “ is $120.

This is a great idea. Which sign company are you using? I’d like to do the same

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                This is a great idea. Which sign company are you using? I’d like to do the same
                Circle h signs Boerne, and they don’t get in a hurry.

Comment

Hunterra

Comment

Working...
                  X