Arlington Firefighter killed in Cancun at resort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    We went a month ago, took my 5 year old. It was our first time in Cancun, never felt unsafe at all. We went and walked around the hotel zone, no issues at all. My question is why did his wife let him stay at the bar by himself on their first night on their 10th anniversary? My wife would have hung my *** if I tried to pull that.

The report I saw said he was found stuck in a bathroom window in a completely different hotel than where they were staying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would be curious to see the annual murder rate in Cancun up against Chicago, Los Angelos, New Orleans. I looked...but couldn't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        I would be curious to see the annual murder rate in Cancun up against Chicago, Los Angelos, New Orleans. I looked...but couldn't find it.
        You won't find an accurate rate for Cancun or any other resort town in Mexico or they would lose tourist and cruise port business. I will venture that its much lower than Chicago, New Orleans and LA though

Comment

Me and the wife goes to Cancun once maybe twice a year. She loves the place. In my opinion it’s as unsafe as you want it to be.

Comment

Working...
          X