Things to do in Seattle and Vancouver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats BA!!!

It clearly shows it was raining and overcast while you were there. Or, she cant see

Congrats !!

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Nice pull! Congrats to you both.

Comment

BBQ2U in Gig Harbor, Wa across the (special bridge), is Texas BBQ!!
          Homeless are everywhere, Mary Janes legal, if you want, Mt Ranier nice drive, Market in Seattle for Seafood dinner, see seals and whales at certain times
          Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 07-24-2021, 06:54 PM.

Comment

We were there 3 years ago and enjoyed Pike Market , you can literally fill up on samples of salmon and fruit /vegetables from the various vendors. Not sure how it is post COVID . Mt. Saint Helens is well worth the trip , stop into the museums along the road inside the park , lots of the locals who experienced the eruption work inside and are happy to share their experience. If you don’t mind venturing into downtown look up the Underground Seattle tour, it’s very interesting stories and facts about Seattle. There is also a mining museum in downtown that’s worth stopping in.
            We avoided the space needle while we were there because it was overrun with homeless tents. It’s really a shame what’s happened to such a beautiful city , but if your careful and watch your surroundings you can still have good time.

Comment

Pikes market !
              Space needle and have a beer.

Comment

The airport in Vancouver is so poorly operated it must be run by the French.

Comment

How cool is that!? Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats Rosco!!! Couple of things.... is the Jeep in WA? And I assume that is why there have been no updates!?!?! Dang women. Lol.

As you well know. Pikes market is amazing. I could live off the smoked salmon and donuts there. Took a trip up there about 1.5 months ago. Stayed on Vashon Island a couple days. I enjoyed the trip for sure. Oh and all the fresh fruit!!!

Don't forget the wall of gum!! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                      Congrats Rosco!!! Couple of things.... is the Jeep in WA? And I assume that is why there have been no updates!?!?! Dang women. Lol.

As you well know. Pikes market is amazing. I could live off the smoked salmon and donuts there. Took a trip up there about 1.5 months ago. Stayed on Vashon Island a couple days. I enjoyed the trip for sure. Oh and all the fresh fruit!!!

Don't forget the wall of gum!! Haha
                      Thanks Big Lee! Yes sir.. it took some coordination but the Jeep is here! I haven't worked on it in a while but updates are coming soon! I start it and let it run every week even though it's sitting patiently waiting on me!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        Nice pull! Congrats to you both.
                        Thanks CurtinTex!

Comment

antifa season is opening soon…..no permits required, not a game animal but they are federally protected.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            antifa season is opening soon…..no permits required, not a game animal but they are federally protected.
                            But no requirement to report your harvest!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              Man I hate seeing all that crap on the news too.. but in reality if you just stay away from that small group of madness, this is an awesome place to live and the normal people are super nice and want to have good times and get out and do fun stuff

Comment

Congratulations, that is a great story. Best of luck to you and Carly.

Comment

Working...
                                X