Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

If I get half way decent service, I usually give em close to 20%. If I find this, they just got a 5% reduced tip.

Comment

We need to start a list of who is doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
          Haven’t had good food service in years anyways so not like tips are motivating them anyways. They just expect the tip for nothing.
          If I have had poor service, I will literally put 2 cents on the tip. Why? So they know I didn’t forget.

In a wonderful world, I would sit down to dinner with a stack of cash, explain to the server “this is your tip” if we have fantastic service. If our drinks get low, food order is wrong, food cold etc, I start putting bills from the stack back in my pocket

Comment

Well, I’ve never been there and I ain’t going back!

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
              If I tip anyone 15%, they probably did a poor service.
              This right here. If they add this to my bill they will only get the rest of the percentage I was going to tip anyway and I will not be back. Where it sucks is that as mentioned they probably don’t see the whole amount. If the restaurant staff know this they should fight against it. Especially the ones that do a good job and are regularly get tipped well. The rest will love it and continue to do their job poorly and may do even less.

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
                Haven’t had good food service in years anyways so not like tips are motivating them anyways. They just expect the tip for nothing.
                Then maybe you have been eating at the wrong places?

Comment

Working...
                X