No announcement yet.

Another “What Happened Here?”…an Odd One This Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang the luck, Jeff, I hate seeing a pig get away! Shot looked good to me, keep shooting those *******s! KAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
      So, what did I win- since the Hogs aren't in Omaha I should win something.

A Mathews bow decal, an autographed Fishndude 8x10 and a Longhorn cap![emoji12][emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        A Mathews bow decal, an autographed Fishndude 8x10 and a Longhorn cap![emoji12][emoji41]

We could probly run down a “omahogs” sticker, I hear they’re cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
          not sure I saw anything "odd". Looked like a good hit, just stopped at the offside shoulder. Definitely hit bone on the far side. He's dead in 40.
          I like this answer

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            You forgot to mention the 8x10 of Fishndude is him in his shorty shorts.

Comment

This is good stuff ...lot of learning here ..thanks fishndude. What camera are you using slowpro phone or bow mounted

Comment

I think the left shoulder blade came down into the path of the broadhead as he dropped to run. I reckon it rolled down onto the arrow shaft as the broadhead was digging in. That would explain the low tail kick of the arrow anyways.

Comment

Shot looked great to me. Hell, I’m just impressed with that pig to be honest. Most hogs don’t make it very far when Jeffrey slings arrows at em!

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
                    This is good stuff ...lot of learning here ..thanks fishndude. What camera are you using slowpro phone or bow mounted
                    That was my iPhone mounted to my ladder stand. I had forgotten to pull my Sd card for my Canon Vixia HF G20, out of my computer at home so I had to improvise.

Comment

Shot was high . Lungs are low on piggies

Comment

Looked high to me and hit offside shoulder resulting in a light blood trail. He certainly is dead, but as thick as everything is right now it would be hard to find him.

You probably were covered in ticks and chiggers.

Comment

Working...
                        X