Little Chingon deer blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Chingon deer blind

Looking for reviews on the Little Chingon deer blind by ASF. Likes? Dislikes? Would you upgrade to the Big Chingon?

Ttt

Comment

Our Big Chingon is my favorite blind that we own.

Comment

They are great blinds and I think they are worth the money. If you plan on just gun hunting the little chignon is all you need. I could probably shoot a bow out of the little chignon but it might be a tight. If you plan on doing a lot of bow hunting I would definitely consider the upgrade of the bigger blind. The little chignon has awesome large windows. The only negative of the windows is being silhouetted from one of the side windows. This issue can be fixed by using a curtain.

Transportation is also important. You must have a tractor with forks to move or stand up either blind. The big chignon is an absolute pain in the you know what to move around or fit on a standard trailer with rails.

Comment

Thank you Seaspray. Luckily have access to skid steer and flatbed trailer

Comment

Originally posted by SeaSpray View Post

Transportation is also important. You must have a tractor with forks to move or stand up either blind. The big chignon is an absolute pain in the you know what to move around or fit on a standard trailer with rails.
            18" leg extensions are your friend if you're moving it that much.

I think they are really easy to move, I've set up a bunch of blinds and there aren't any other ones that you can drive around on a rocky Hill Country road and not worry about it coming off of the forks. Granted they aren't designed to be laid over, but can be carefully.

Comment

The little chingon is my favorite blind I’ve ever bought. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy again.

It hunts 2 people no problem. Only reason I’d go to the big one is if you routinely take a bunch of kids or large camera equipment.

Taller tower the better, but it definitely helps to have machinery handy to stand it up.

Comment

Working...
              X