Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electric provider

About 3 weeks out from expiration

Considering options and wondering about services such as Energy Ogre that take care of all of the work for you

Opinions?

Energy ogre is easy. Powertochoose.org if you want to pick yourself. Think energy ogre is 10 bucks a month but they will keep you on the cheapest plan.

Comment

I started using Energy Ogre about a year ago after hearing about it from many on here. It has significantly reduced my bill. Well worth the $10/month.

Comment

I have been using Energy Ogre for two years and my bills are significantly cheaper than before using them.

Comment

Energy Ogre

Comment

Energy ogre. Get a code from a friend and help them out. I think they get $10 or something

Comment

Do your own research. Find what your kWh for each month of the year then look at the efl's for the different plans. The cheapest rate is usually for 2000 kwh and over. I never made it to that last year even in the summer . I have Direct Energy now and after researching the rates that are floating around now I will most likely stay with them. Some providers offer super low prices but once you put it on paper they turn out to be very pricey.

Comment

Energy Ogre for two years and happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Energy ogre for 2+ years best money spent.

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
                    Energy ogre for 2+ years best money spent.
                    X2

No spike in prices. Locked in rate.......................

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                      Do your own research. Find what your kWh for each month of the year then look at the efl's for the different plans. The cheapest rate is usually for 2000 kwh and over. I never made it to that last year even in the summer . I have Direct Energy now and after researching the rates that are floating around now I will most likely stay with them. Some providers offer super low prices but once you put it on paper they turn out to be very pricey.
                      shew... or just signup with Energy Ogre, i've been with em for 4 years. Easy peasy.

Comment

Another for the Ogre. Been with them for several years. No issues and cheapest by far even when I was trying to do my own research. The transitions to new providers are always seamless.

Comment

many years with Ogre. I check up on them every now and then to make sure all is going right on my account.

Comment

Looks like I will be trying Ogre

Comment

Power to choose works if you have a little time to spend working on it. Ogre if you want to pay a small fee and let them handle it.

Comment

Working...
                              X