No announcement yet.

Guys with Truck Bed Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and my dad both have the one Smart has and really like it.

Comment

In...been thinking about this too. My hang up is my coolers don’t look to fit under the cover. I guess I would have to buy new coolers too? Prob go with a roll n lock. Anyone else have the cooler issues? I have a short wheel base 19 model F-250.

Comment

I've got a Pace Edwards Switchblade and it is no doubt the best accessory I've bought for a truck. I don't want to even add up the number of things - namely animal feed - that was ruined by rain or even stolen out of the back of my truck. I probably could have bought a couple of them. They aren't cheap but worth it. Look at your local classifieds. I bought mine for about 1/3 the cost of new from a vehicle whole sale lot in SA. A lot of times those lots sell the accessories of vehicles that are going to auction.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
          In...been thinking about this too. My hang up is my coolers don’t look to fit under the cover. I guess I would have to buy new coolers too? Prob go with a roll n lock. Anyone else have the cooler issues? I have a short wheel base 19 model F-250.

My yeti 105 and 65 easily fit under my backflip.....

Comment

Oh and yes those thick lid coolers won't fit usually but you can find some decent one's that will. I've got about 19.5" of clearance under mine. Academy and Walmart have 120 quart Coleman that fits perfect.

Comment

I will have it on every truck I own.

Retrax- sliding bed cover with the ability to lock in place

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                My yeti 105 and 65 easily fit under my backflip.....
                Gotcha...thanks. I think that’s my issue. I have a 150 and 75 and I don’t think the 150 will fit under a cover.

Comment

I have the back flip mx4 and really like it but I think I'm gonna go ahead and order a topper for my truck.

Comment

Anybody have a bed cover and pull a gooseneck or 5th wheel? That's my main problem with getting one is that I tow a gooseneck frequently and am thinking it might be a pain.

Comment

I’m on my second Retrax. Locks up solid, which you have to have in Houston or they’ll bust your glass for anything you leave in the back seat. I found some bins that fit perfectly under the canister. I was able to move the tools I need to keep on me into these bins from the over the rail toolbox I used to have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not a guy, but I have used an Undercover for years on two trucks. I love how it keeps things dry and it keeps out the dust The top is very durable and strong, but it is lightweight enough that I (a woman) don't have any issues with it. My husband got one too for his new truck. Now we spend a lot of time with it hanging in the garage so I can drive around with the dogs in the bed or hauling a mower. So it's for sale, for about $400 less than retail. Still looks new.

Comment

Originally posted by Grulla View Post
                          Just go all the way and get a camper topper and never look back !
                          I had one & grew to hate it. I couldn't fit much back there due to the height restriction. It felt like I had an SUV instead of a truck. It was a PITA to remove w/only 2 people so I was really limited on using my truck as a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
                            Anybody have a bed cover and pull a gooseneck or 5th wheel? That's my main problem with getting one is that I tow a gooseneck frequently and am thinking it might be a pain.
                            I do and went with a Peragon bed cover. Lockable, keeps out rain, and allows me to retract the top and hookup to a trailer.

Looking for truck bed covers for sale? Our truck covers provide you with the ultimate upgrade for the back of your pickup truck ✓ Shop here!

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post

They don’t!!!!! I had to go buy a cheap*** Coleman cooler because it is the only one that I could find to fit under the cover.

It’s really hard for me to believe that the cooler mfgrs don’t make a model that will fit.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’ve had the diamondback for several years now. Really like it. Very handy when traveling as plastic bins fit in just right and are easy to slide in and out. I like the idea I can stand in it if need be. Very handy when trimming trees down the drive way to our house. Not not break in proof, but seem to be More secure than others. Can easily remove one door and get decent size stuff in. The whole thing comes off by removing 4 clamps. Pretty much water proof as well. Yeti 65 fits with no trouble

Comment

Working...
                                X