No announcement yet.

Coyotes Kill Mature Buck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 more reason to shoot coyotes on sight !
    Regardless of thoughts and circumstances.
    Dogs get hungry enough they will take down anything.

Comment

That’s why I shoot them year around. If we could workout a deal so that they could only eat hogs I would pass on them but they just don’t understand.

Comment

Deer does not have to sick or injured for coyotes to kill them. It look to me like they ran him till he was exhausted, he is slobbering like crazy. First pic looks like one may have him by the hammy.

I hate coyotes.

Comment

Wow those are some amazing pictures. It's hard to believe that coyotes could take down a big buck like that but I know that they can. And just trying to imagine myself dragging that deer out of that water trough seems like a huge challenge and here these little dogs drug him out. I shoot a coyote every time I see one. They are for real killers

Comment

Cool pics for sure. A pack of coyotes are capable of it. They can just keep coming at their prey until it gives up the fight.

Comment

Agreed with most everyone else. Deer was not feeling good for some reason and went to water. Coyotes saw weakness and got him. Incredible photos! Thanks for sharing and at least you found his head. Terrible way to go though. Nature is rough.

Comment

Somebody gut shot that deer.

Comment

Great pictures.

Couple coyotes can and will kill a healthy buck.

Run it down and tear its back legs up til deer has no fight left.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I lost a 10 pt to the coyotes 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Shot deer go to water

Could have climbed In due to being shot

Coyote followed blood trail

Then pulled him out

Comment

Yes! He looks whooped from either being run down from the rut or sick.

Sick animals will go to water. Then he died or bled out

1:46 am picture he looks like coyotes got him on his back end. Then next picture he is about dead at 2:30 am

Comment

Some people mentioned EHD. I have seen deer(carcasses) that have had EHD or CWD and it was like coyotes didn't touch them, the deer just wasted away, maggots were the only thing that consumed the carcass. Not sure they will eat a diseased deer. Injured? Yes.

Comment

Awesome picture sequence!

Comment

I had a big male coyote come in to rattling last week...he was no doubt looking to chew on the loser of the fight!

Comment

Interesting!

Comment

Working...
                                X