Bare shaft tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
    I did this a few weeks back with my vxr. Then I took it to my local bow shop peep adjustment and they moved my rest again. What a headache.

They told me to stop watching YouTube videos and to just tune to the broad head I’m using.
    You need a new bow shop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I did this a few weeks back with my vxr. Then I took it to my local bow shop peep adjustment and they moved my rest again. What a headache.

They told me to stop watching YouTube videos and to just tune to the broad head I’m using.
      If you went in for a peep adjustment, why the hell did they mess with your rest?

Comment

If they moved your rest they should have also swapped your top hats.. I don't care for mathews because they charge extra for top hats . To me they should come with the bow.. I have a vertix and it cost me 60 bucks for a top hat kit.

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
          I bare shaft tune to 40 yards.. I can shoot most broadheads to same poi as field points.. when you tune with a certain broadhead that doesn't mean your bow is tuned.. for most people that is good enough.. but I'm picky
          Yeah a 3-blade broadhead or 4-blade broadhead will expose the same adjustments needed... I don't have the patience for paper or bare shaft tuning so just skip to the BH. I normally BH tune with a QAD exodus knowing a Muzzy, Slicktrick will shoot the same. Also during WT season I can shoot mech heads. As longs as all the heads spin true they should shoot if BH tuned correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by JB_Archery View Post
            Yeah a 3-blade broadhead or 4-blade broadhead will expose the same adjustments needed... I don't have the patience for paper or bare shaft tuning so just skip to the BH. I normally BH tune with a QAD exodus knowing a Muzzy, Slicktrick will shoot the same. Also during WT season I can shoot mech heads. As longs as all the heads spin true they should shoot if BH tuned correctly.
            Quad exodus is the real deal. That’s what I use and have 7-0 on pigs this yr

Comment

Originally posted by JB_Archery View Post
              Yeah a 3-blade broadhead or 4-blade broadhead will expose the same adjustments needed... I don't have the patience for paper or bare shaft tuning so just skip to the BH. I normally BH tune with a QAD exodus knowing a Muzzy, Slicktrick will shoot the same.

True and paper tuning will lie to you

Comment

Working...
              X