fish feeders/directional feeder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fish feeders/directional feeder?

anybody have a fish feeder to sell or have ideas of one to use?

PM Krivoman, he makes a great directional feeder

Comment

I'm thinking about building one for a 55 gallon drum using this boss buck directional feeder, and grabbing a solar panel for it.

Boss Buck 12V Directional Feeder Unit

Comment

I have two from Academy. They work just fine

Comment

I have 2 of Krivoman's directional feeders on 55 gal. drums... Go to his site, he's go great videos of those suckers throwin corn dang near 30 yards! Best feeder mechanisms I ever used. I run 'em with "The Timer" and they've been flawless.

Comment

Cool thanks.
            I haven’t looked at academy yet to see what they hsve

Comment

I have several of the old Diamond or platinum directional and they are good! Krivoman directional is good as well. The old kenco or wild game innovations are junk!! Here is one that I have not tried yet but it looks promising. Good Luck!!

Comment

Don’t buy an all seasons fish feeder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The one on top I bought last year and used it to throw corn during deer season. It worked well for me. Got that one at Walmart

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

The one on top I bought last year and used it to throw corn during deer season. It worked well for me. Got that one at Walmart

Both plastic Ill pass...and have sorry reviews. You get what you pay for

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      Both plastic Ill pass...and have sorry reviews. You get what you pay for
                      Well it's still running in its second year. I guess I paid for a good deal for me.

Comment

AC, squirrels haven't chewed holes in 'em? We've had terrible luck with plastic barrels getting holed gnawed into 'em by dang gray squirrels... Don't use plastic anything relating to feeders now.

Comment

I brushed in my directional feeder and my pop up blind. Maybe that has helped keep the squirrels from tearing it up, idk. I do agree a squirrel can easily chew through the lids. So far it hasn't happened. When it does I plan to just put the feeder on a metal barrel. I do like the way it throws the corn, and how inexpensive it is.

Comment

Sorry for the ignorance but I'm in need of a fish feeder as well. Anyone have a link to the Krivoman feeder? I didnt see it on the website.

Comment

Working...
                            X