Hole In One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hole In One

Sunday, December 4,2022 is a day I will not soon forget. On the 18th hole (9 hole course that is played twice) I range the distance, 147 yard par 3. I pull Pitching Wedge knowing the wind at my back will help on the flight. Swing is smooth, contact is crisp, and it all feels real good. I watch the Callaway SuperSoft golf ball fly true and on line. I see it hit the green, hop once and start to roll. I turn and walk to my cart, load up and drive down. I don't see the ball on the green and think it must have released and rolled off the back (slight dip in the green prevented me from seeing the hole). I grab my wedge and puttter, walk onto the green, repair my pitch mark but don't see my ball. I am looking all over for it when I hear a voice from the cart shed say "Look in the hole." I look down and there it is. My FIRST EVER Hole In One...
    Ended my round with a 40 on the front and a 2 under, 34 on the back..

Just wanted to share in my experience...

Congrats!

Comment

Nice, congrats. It never gets old. I have 13 but would like to get a couple more.

Comment

Nice! Congratulations!

Comment

That's Awesome. I have came close but haven't got the coveted Hole in One!!

Comment

Very nice…congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Nice. I did something similar back in the 80's for my first eagle on a par 5. Sunk an 8 iron to an elevated green at 145. I never thought to look in the hole. I sure do remember the feeling when I did.

-john

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Way to go. A friend had one in a tournament one time and won $10k. That would be sweet.

Comment

Congratulations!!!

I've had a couple of eagles, but never a hole in one. I've hit the dang stick so many times it isn't even funny. I laid off the golf game for close to 12 years, but but picked it up again this past summer. I've played 4 rounds and have taken a lesson to fix some issues. I'm ready to get back after it as soon as hunting season in over.

Comment

never had one but have witness two, maybe one day.

Comment

Congrats. I have never had one yet.

Comment

Been lucky and have had 5 so far. One was in a skins game with 16 players. Had to take out a loan for the "after the round beer sales".

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X